Do professional poker player take study drugs and is it cheating?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Try not to make ridiculous comments, that way no one will criticize them.

To give advise, one has to have something to back them up.

ffda3e9e50ac19fc2132de680debd994.png

:top:

Your opinion, I'm definitely not interested. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 14
C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is not as complicated to understand. anyway, as far as i know there are no drugs that give you special power against bad luck, to see the hands of your opponents or to predict the river.

P

pa50m

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lol. papa wers ja
gib mir mal ne droge und zack pech ist vorbei. nene du kannst nicht die karten dadurch mani polieren. kannst du eventuel er rechnen was als nächstes kommen könnte aber da zu müssen du helle in der birne sein...frech grins

P

pa50m

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lol. wers ja
gib mir mal ne droge und zack pech ist vorbei. nene du kannst nicht die karten dadurch mani polieren. Kannst eventuel es er rechnen was als nächster kommen könnte aber da zu müssen du helle in der birne sein...frech grins aber pokern is so ding 50 % können und die andere hälfte glück

P

pa50m

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lol. wers ja
gib mir mal ne droge und zack pech ist vorbei. nene du kannst nicht sterben karten dadurch mani polieren. Kannst eventuel es er rechnen was als nächster kommen könnte aber da zu Wann müssen du helle in der birne sein...frech grins aber pokern is so ding 50 % can und die andere hälfte glück

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone is free to do what he wants to drink, smoke, take drugs, but that depends on him and if he cares about his life.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that poker pros don't do drugs, they use their IQ to the fullest.
if we are not focused it doesn't matter about having all the IQ in the world.
I want you to test yourself
write an essay sober
than write an essay tired
NOW write an essay while on an adderall or some cocaine.

Whats your results?

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.
I believe that true professional players will never use stimulants, drugs, or doping. I am convinced that the question of endurance depends only on the physical shape of the player and his experience.
Good luck.
haaaaaaaaaaaa
..... hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahahaaaahhaaaaaaaaaa
thats funny

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
everything in life has a price, some drugs give a false illusion of momentary improvement, but then the body demands the wear and tear, I think every exaggeration is charged, I don't know how feasible this kind of shortcut is, every addiction is a slavery in mine opinion is not worth the price

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Drugs like Adderall and Ritalin, increases alertness, energy, heart rate, breathing rate, and blood pressure for a short time. It is used to treat ADHD, but others take them illegally as a study drug for exams to prevent mental fatigue.

Do you think this type of doping is consider cheating? When you do a 12 hour tournament the final hours is a battle against fatigue. It is hard for most recreational players to go 12 hours without ending up in mental fatigue.
I couldn't care less what drugs my opponents are using. I use caffein and nicotine daily myself.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are, of course, such players. But this is their private life.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I really don't think that drugs or stimulants have a doping effect in a game like poker.
In fact, anyone who wants to smoke marijuana, or use cocaine or other drugs, or take anxiolytics or other drugs, should do so. I am no one to judge someone else what they should or should not do.
But I really don't think it will improve your performance on a table by consuming them.
Greetings friend;););) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't think they need drugs if they are professional players

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would say it as important for those who need them. If it's not in the rules preventing the use, it shouldn't considered cheating.