Do numbers squat you in your life? Favorite number !

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
haunted by the number in your life? Favorite number !

After analyzing my life ... I noticed that the number 5 is almost always present !!1
I became a disability pensioner in 2005 ... the first heart attack on the 5th .... the second heart attack for 5 months ... I live in house number 5 .... I was already scared!Sometimes amazing miracles happen! when I look at the time on my mobile .... this happens very often ... for example - the time is 20.02 \ 13.31 \ 15.15 \ 17.17 \ and so on .... This happens to a swami ???

Last edited:
pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
my favorite numbers are 14 , 20 and 17 :) i've notice that those are my luckiest :)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't have a favorite number, but I also sometimes noticed such strange coincidences. Honestly, I do not believe in various superstitions, but nevertheless in our lives sometimes such strange situations happen.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have a favorite number like that in poker cause I play almost anything in any position. But I will say this there are people that will play with shitty hands like 27, 29 10 4 because some of these numbers might mean something to some people. Certain card numbers could be your high school/college jersey number from playing sports, your last numbers of your SSN, your DOB, your wife's phone number digits. Sometimes that's all the luck you need.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My favorite number is 15, this is my birthday

L

LL22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hey good aftermoon. Yeah I kind like of numbers.

My favorite is 22 and usually 2+2 and 5+5 always show to me in time to time but not always I play with this hands because is very risk depend of a few factors.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After analyzing my life ... I noticed that the number 5 is almost always present !!1
I became a disability pensioner in 2005 ... the first heart attack on the 5th .... the second heart attack for 5 months ... I live in house number 5 .... I was already scared!Sometimes amazing miracles happen! when I look at the time on my mobile .... this happens very often ... for example - the time is 20.02 \ 13.31 \ 15.15 \ 17.17 \ and so on .... This happens to a swami ???
You should be happy, not scared. In china, 5 is a lucky number. Maybe you should watch the movie Focus with Will Smith :?

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As it seems to me, this is an illusion of self-deception. But along with this, my favorite numbers are 3, 5, 7.

A

AlexandruL08

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One and only number for me is 8, a lot of story’s About this number.

pokerace_1

pokerace_1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
all numbers with six zeros are my favorite, it is also a lucky number:elefant:

pokerace_1

pokerace_1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
all numbers with six zeros are my favorite, it is also a lucky number:cool:

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is necessary to pay attention to clues from the universe, but not to the same extent as yours. Why do you see only the bad, because you always remember the bad, but you quickly forget the good. You need to turn your attention to positive things. An omen in similar mirror numbers at 00:00, 11:11, 22:22 and so on is taken into account when you meet this combination regularly for several days.

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really love a pair of 3 , I'm always sure that there will be another one on the flop, I don't know why:D

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my favorite number is the one that makes me happy even more when

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite number is 7, but I don't consider it lucky, it's just my favorite number! I'm not very superstitious at all, but sometimes I notice strange coincidences, numbers associated with some events, but I don't attach much importance to this! Good luck at the tables!

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a former accountant, but numbers aren't a big deal for me. If it's got a $ in front of it, the bigger, the better.

In poker, even though I don't make any decisions based on it, the number 8, seems to be prominent.

Probably because it's the mid point of the cards. (2 to 7 is 6 cards below: 9 to A is 6 cards above.)

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's all just a coincidence....
In general, I like the numbers 7 ... 8

W

Wtfimdoin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just coincidence. I like every number

PeLLeTTi

PeLLeTTi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
7 why is the number of the constellations Orion and Ursa Major are formed by seven stars visible to the naked eye. Apart from the Dragon Balls, the Harry Potter books, the seven Wonders of the World, the colors of the rainbow, the Snow White dwarfs, the days of the week, the musical notes, the chakras, the human virtues.