Dneg poker vlog

D

DaHawk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else watch Daniel's poker vlog? I get a kick out of it and I find it refreshing that he plays like a donk at times. Seems as though he depends on luck to get him to the crucial parts of tournaments where he again needs to count on luck, but if he makes it through that he seems time find success. Which I guess is needed in tournament poker, regardless. Not to mention that he's got quite the bankroll.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like his vlog. I vlog bombed/photobombed it in episode 20 this year

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I watch it too sometimes and I kinda enjoy it. It does get a little on my nerves after watching a few of them so I take breaks in between. But he's a great guy, very open and funny. He's a bit of a role model for me. Apparently he started playing snooker before poker and I did the same. Unfortunately, I'm still better at snooker, but who knows what'll happen. What can you do, right?
I like his playing style too.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing out of luck is a bad idea. You probably watched his game badly. If you delve into it, you will see the logic.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Werr you in a red sweater or hood holding up peace signs?

Yep, that's me in a Stanford hoodie grabbing a smoothie at the AAD tent outside before my final table in the 2-7 event.