Discovering poker

G

Gangsta1394

when did you first discover poker and what made you want to continue to grow at it, instead of it being just a saturday night game?

warface

warface

Rock Star
First saw an advertisement on the Internet, playing conditional chips, sucked liked talking to people.

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
For the first time learned what poker when I was a student, many of my friends played in the dorms, and they taught me the game, of online poker has learned from the TV it was an ad pokerstars, I plucked up the courage, checked in and began to play,

G

Genisys

Rising Star
The first time I played was with my family since we got a poker set for christmas one year

G

Garry Low

Rising Star
I start play poker at 2011 year.
My brother show me and teach me.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Awards
I've been playing poker for more than 5 years. Now poker for me is the main form of income.

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
I went from sports betting about 10 years ago, but still I was in the beginning, no gain, early loss

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Be the first to know about poker in social networks 2012,from that time became interested in them.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
For many it is just a game, for many this is the meaning of life. I have been playing since 2010, great success is not achieved. but still ahead, I'm capable of more. Meaning of life.

S

SweatPea

Rock Star
when i was maybe 8 i was introduced to gin rummy, and 5 card draw by my father, and was hooked lol.. in HS i was hustling the kids out of their lunch money, and was pretty good at home games.. thats when the poker boom and money maker effect was in full throttle i made some decent cash, but of course when your young and stupid you want to party, and just enjoy life.. but for those who remember pokerstars/full tilt poker/party poker those were some amazing times.

kapos

kapos

Rock Star
first of all I would like to win, and when I got the first place, fell in love with the game, and then began to learn and grow.