Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
ProStar

you can play a lot and increase your winning odds percentage:deal::joyman::jd4:

instead of playing a $105 tournament you can play 100x $1 tournaments and have some Wins.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In recent days, I've been wondering what it takes to be successful in poker in the long term, whether it’s just enough desire, or whether you need to have a penchant for the skills you need in poker.
To be honest, I'm more inclined towards the second option.
From experience confirming this, I work on myself and I understand perfectly well that a person cannot change.

What do you think and why?
I've always been a conservative in poker, though a liberal in most everything else. After 45 years of experience, I know what works for me. You must know yourself in order to work up a long-term winning strategy in poker, and then stick with it.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also think the second option is the right one. Of course desire is important too, because you can be the best player in the world but if you don't want to use your skills, it's just will not work too. But I know many players that have desire to be a professional player, but they probably never will be because they don't have what is need to be a successful player.