KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I do it like every tourney I do but I am time terrorist. One time I made elderly woman wait 20 seconds for her meal, from her life that is like 1/5 of it right?

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it is every single hand then they are most likely attempting to make a bubble or just slow down play on their table so they can ladder up.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If it's near the bubble , I understand , I must admit I have done it in the past . If he does it once in a while , just to show that he's thinking or that he's having a good hand or whatever , I understand it and it doesn't bother me . If he does it all the time , using every time all his seconds and every some hands some of his extra time , then he irritates me for sure and I will say a word to him to stop it . But I say it again , if it's near the bubble or he does it once in a while , I really don't care , it's part of the game for me :)

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont mind once and awhile but when a player dose it every turn or all most every turn!1 I want to scream just glad its not a live game or i might be band!! lol

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the player does this every time and knows, very well, that they are going to fold really gets to me. Complete jerk.

M

mugge47

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly don't care if people take long, it is a good strategy around the bubble too (even though its rude)

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand those who delay , who will not be able what to do ...
But when the stack is large and also pull the time it terribly enrages.
Do not understand these people.

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's good time to think and look around :)

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not mind when someone makes maximum use of the time, it is his right that you take the time to think about how to play.
I also use my time.
If someone did not have to hurry to sit down to play poker !!

bizarez

bizarez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes do myself in MTT - and calm attitude - when it makes someone else. To turn is given a certain time - and this is a personal matter - how to use it.

alar2080

alar2080

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's everyone's business if the regulation allows so there is time to escape

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of time, when playing online, the time is more than necessary, but certainly there are some hands that takes more time to decide if you are going to call, raise or fold.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like when players think long and thus delaying the game. When close the bubble we can understand a player who is playing for time to get the money. I also sometimes so I do if I have a little chip and do not want to risk it.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Online it's not a problem as all sites have time limits that are reasonable to act.
Live some people just over do it. I understand you entitled to your time to make a decision but damn 3-5 mins tanking should be enough to make a decision even for all your chips.What annoys me too is people just taking long to act when they don't got a decision. Some people wait till actions is on them to look at cards then ask bet amount then look around at stack sizes maybe ask for a stack size count on the raiser then tank a min or two then fold their garbage and they do it regularly.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be patient. It is not prohibited. Everyone plays differently. Nothing can be done.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
everyone has their own tactics of the game !!! Time delay can be caused by many reasons such as to bring the opponent out of balance, or simply to get money !!! or just a player playing many tables !!! Poker requires patience in any situation !!!

Last edited:
Sonny87

Sonny87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It drives me crazy, especially when people slow play the nuts. If its an itm near the bubble situation i tend to jam alot more.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone plays as he sees fit. It is not prohibited. Though annoying.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do this sometimes when close to ITM and not too many chips.Time everything is given and how to use it private matter

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I feel the time belongs to you to use as you wish. I've seen a lot of people that could stand to use a little more of their time. I like to consider what i feel others are holding before risking a lot of my chips. It does not bother me if anyone wants to use their clock, I feel it's their option.:D:D

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always hold my time, when I have a small stack before the bubble. Sometimes it happens that delays a few players before the bubble, and I treat them with understanding.
Another thing, when players start to delay the time at the beginning and the middle of the tournament, although they may play at multiple tables or doing other things.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the time is free for anyone to use, niguem likes to be expecting more when you use it, you do not remember that.

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rarely stalling in the game, but it is sometimes.

Rounder_740

Rounder_740

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In many cases it's strategy for a player to take the full allotted time. It makes them consistent on their time between action

D

davem86

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time it really doesn't bother me that much because in some situations it can help you.
And there are players who use the entire time bank for each hand whether they play the hand or not.
So yea sometimes it does and I yell at the screen or politely ask them to hurry it up.