Not open for further replies.
Aceplayer55

Aceplayer55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The real problem is:
If you are worrying about who got which card, your game will never improve.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a difference between odds and chance. Odds are measurable, predictable. Given enough time, anything can happen by chance.

detroitjunkie

detroitjunkie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah there are.
The decimals of Pi for instance appear truly random.
If u have a bunch of uranium atoms they will split in a truly random order.

I think what the point here is that there is no true random number generator, its all equation based, what that equation is you would have to ask the site creator. One typical equation may be time of day - to the 1/10 of a second, plus number of players at the table, plus where the button is - and thats the deck pattern you get. But by definition this is not truly random.

I fear for those who try to think someone may have a certain card based on clumps, this will undoubtedly destroy your results in the long run. Very bad way to look at the game. You will also have times online where clumps can happen as well, and where you see two identical flops in a row and what not, this only proves that it is as random as can be.

AND YES there are dealers out there that are mechanics and can stack the deck, but policies are in place at most card rooms to stop this from happening, spreading the deck after the hand is complete is one of them. Todd Brunson has a blog out there somewhere about how to tell if your dealer is cheating. He once yelled at me for not spreading the deck after a hand that didnt see a flop, this is how important it is, Phil Helmuth once asked if I was spreading the deck in a fit of rage towards other players saying he thought the hands were fishy....which I was doing...what a dork.

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think what the point here is that there is no true random number generator, its all equation based, what that equation is you would have to ask the site creator. One typical equation may be time of day - to the 1/10 of a second, plus number of players at the table, plus where the button is - and thats the deck pattern you get. But by definition this is not truly random.

An article about pokerstars RNG using quantum theory and firing photons at a semi reflective mirror. Quite interesting that they don't rely on a computer for their RNG.

http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-roo...ars-takes-you-behind-random-number-generator/

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I received AA 3x during in a row during a cash game while playing on Carbon Poker. I haven't had that happen in a while :(

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it's pretty random. Just a small chance of predicting the cards with live shuffle compared with the online shuffle which is totally unpredictable.

An article about Pokerstars RNG using quantum theory and firing photons at a semi reflective mirror. Quite interesting that they don't rely on a computer for their RNG.

http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-roo...ars-takes-you-behind-random-number-generator/
If that was true I would be getting the same amount of Ax hands as I do 2x hands in PS home games.
I can't even remember that last time I won a home game vs playing a play money SNG!

detroitjunkie

detroitjunkie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An article about Pokerstars RNG using quantum theory and firing photons at a semi reflective mirror. Quite interesting that they don't rely on a computer for their RNG.

I have actually read this, and I think its the closest you can come, but they do still rely on the computer in a sense - mouse movements and such to add to the 50/50 chance of the photon passing through the mirror, if indeed that is truly random. The only alleged random thing is the 50/50 part of it, which only gives you 2 scenarios, but its the closest thing any poker site has got, and its just another reason to claim PokerStars as the true #1 in online poker, sux I cant play it

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone comments THAT THE SYSTEM OF CARDS WAS SAFE, I BELIEVE THAT THERE A BOT THE GAME, BUT WHOM DO NOT RECEIVED aa-aa-aa consecutive

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If that was true I would be getting the same amount of Ax hands as I do 2x hands in PS home games.
I can't even remember that last time I won a home game vs playing a play money SNG!
This is from one home game.3d4d cards

Attachments

• rigged.JPG
    rigged.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 10
  • rigged2.JPG
    rigged2.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.