• Total voters
Kerope

Kerope

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No.

If folded to, the hand is over, move to the next.

R

rattlesnakejohn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If U really think dealling it all out on oline will effect the next hand,something is wrong.I listen to everyone saying this and that but the truth is the computer generated deal is going to be whatever the computer decides PERIOD.I've been dealt pocket aces several time in a row,Kings Queens U name it all two to four times in a row.Statisticly its impossible,but thats in the real world.This is the virtual world so commo statistics dont apply

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two points: first, I'm pretty sure the OP is talking about playing live, not online - I don't know that any online site offers the option of rabbit hunting? And second, call me anal but while getting dealt aces several times in a row is highly improbable, it's not actually impossible - either live or online.

Remember on the second point that there's no actual difference in the chances of something happening online vs something happening live. It can just seem that way because you see more hands online.

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two points: first, I'm pretty sure the OP is talking about playing live, not online

Correct. I'm unsure how online decks work. If they have que'd decks it really doesn't matter since you're getting another tables wash or a new washed deck each time.

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not in favor of 'wabbit hunting', and I haven't been on the site in a while, but poker.com does/did allow rabbitting.

Back to back pocket AA? I've had it twice online in the last year. Once was this past week and again about 6 months ago. Have been playing live since '69 and have never had it on a live table. Those are things you just do not forget... :D

Genso Hikki

Genso Hikki

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As someone else has already pointed out, rabbit hunting slows down the game so it shouldn't be done. Personally, I don't ever want to see what might have been. If I lay down pocket sevens to a huge post flop bet with an Ace and a King on the board, I know I've made tha good decision. I don't want to see the seven coming on the river. I think it causes bad play - meaning players who will chase against overwhelming odds because they've seen they would have sucked out too many times because of a rabbit hunt.

I

iamthepush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you won't be rabbit hunting at my games unless you name is elmer fudd.

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't played on it for a while, but poker.com allowed wabbit hunting.

AA back to back not impossible. Have had it twice online. Once just the other day on pokerstars NLHE and again about 6 months ago. Have never had it on a live table since I started playing in '69. Those are hands you just do not forget... :D

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry about the double post. First time I looked, it didn't show up so I entered it again. OOoops....:eek:

Genso Hikki

Genso Hikki

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't played on it for a while, but poker.com allowed wabbit hunting.

AA back to back not impossible. Have had it twice online. Once just the other day on pokerstars NLHE and again about 6 months ago. Have never had it on a live table since I started playing in '69. Those are hands you just do not forget... :D

I got AA back to back a few weeks ago at a just for fun World Tavern event. Then, two hands later, my pocket queens got cracked by AJ - so I guess I paid the price for having such freaky good luck.