Daniel Negreanu's Power Hold'em Strategy. (Book)

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amazon.com: Daniel Negreanu's Power Hold'em Strategy: Daniel Negreanu: Books

I hadn't even heard about this book until today, but it looks like its been delayed plenty of times.
Anyway, how good do you think this book will be? I personally cant wait to get my hands on it.

Book Description
Super Stars of Hold'em does for hold'em what Doyle Brunson's Super System 2 did for poker. Negreanu gathers together the greatest young players, theorists, and world champions of hold'em, to present insider professional secrets and winning strategies for the only poker game that counts nowadays-hold'em. Ten powerful chapters cover every aspect of the major hold'em games-limit, no-limit, and pot-limit for cash games and tournaments-with in-depth coverage on all aspects of play. This weighty volume will be an instant classic-poker players cannot ignore the professional advice from the greatest stars of the game.

Its 672 pages long!

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't realize it had come out...gonna go pick it up as well as PNL and the new Harrington books asap :)

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So wait is this actually out now or is it just done being written?

Venom246

Venom246

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
didnt even know he had wrote a book. Im for sure going to buy it, as i am a big fan of daniel and he is a extremely good player..Looking forward to read it.

pappasqueaks

pappasqueaks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will sell out in seconds when it hits bookshelves.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wants it does come out off to borders i go........maybe pick some others up but ill def. get this first...!

KICKIN_ACES

KICKIN_ACES

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't wait :)

This should be a great read