Daniel Negreanu

Jay R

Jay R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, he plays everyday.. He gets lots of endorsement money so it’s free money to play

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt, he is a legend of offline tournament poker, but online, especially in the cache, it is very difficult for him to beat the game!

M

Muckmpoker69

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel

He's still got it but he's not hungary

Belpster

Belpster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He just won his first tournament in like 10 years and cashes with amazing regularity...

still got it!!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love watching Negreanu play. I often look for a YouTube recording of his performance. He's so funny.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I really think he still has it. He is playing really well this year and had some great results :) I think it is just a matter of time until he wins another bracelet, he was pretty unlucky several times.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he has some talent when it comes to mixed poker games, but I don't think he was able to adapt to no-limit poker.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is very interesting person. He is some kind of hybrid player between the old players who played live most of their career like Doyle Brunson or Phil Hellmuth and the new generation of players focusing on online play and GTO. He is trying to be good in both and continue playing at the highest level so i have respect for him. He also does not afraid to tell when he makes mistakes or ask for help and training when he feels that his game is not top anymore. For me he is still top player albeit not the best one and i like when i see him in the big games.

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also just see him playing online,so i think he kind of step out of the lime light for a bit.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have been a big fan of Negreanu ever since I first saw him. The fact his home town is close to mine helps. While he is a top pro player, I love his happy, chatty style at the table. Life seems to be fun for him, even while play high stakes games. We should all be happy.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is good reader, he plays good poker too.

I dont like the way he is with Hellmuth, he was a clown and i was happy he was cleaned.