pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
what do you think , is Daniel Negreanu still has it ?

L

LosJay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only see him playing online. I think he isn't that talkative anymore

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't know about Daniel, but personally I'm not very happy with my results. I know I can have better results. :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
He had some problems I think with HU , that's why he didn't get more bracelets , but I think he has improved a lot . Now things go to normal , wsop has started again live , let's see how he goes , the same applies for many other pros from the old days well known

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i hope he will win at least 1 bracelet ...:)

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He recently a few weeks ago won a poker masters tourney sometime in September. He's still a great player just was in a major major 1st place title drought for years based off variance. Still a great player to look up to and admire.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu, you're the poker guy, I'm your fan and I don't think you need to prove anything to anyone anymore.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

He is an excellent player, I always see him.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont know, i'm just waiting to see the pros live again.... Daniel make all tables more fun.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
negreanu

Hi there. I think among the 10 best players in the world. but online is much further behind. I think I was not so ready to play online with players who have been playing there for a long time

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only see him playing online. I think he isn't that talkative anymore

Have you checked his YouTube channel recently? He isn't just playing online. In fact, just recently he began blogging his play (live poker) at the WSOP :D

I say he not only "still has it", but has been improving during this time (along with many other players).

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely -- what Daniel has, cannot be lost. He has an inborn talent and an incredible card sense. What has happened are the players have changed . . . there is so much money out there that people can buy into large stake tournaments and play like they are in free rolls . . . The times have changed, but not the talent . . .

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you serious???

He is a non stop poker machine and the last of the old school players rocking it hard on all platforms

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negranu is a great player and I am a big fan..

Its not easy for him to win against the new upcoming GTO nerds who are more polarized and apply lots of pressure.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a fan of him, but I'm very interested in him, he plays very well and he definitely has an innate talent as a poker player! He will always be a competitive player and this cannot be taken away from him! He definitely made history and will always be an idol and an example for someone! All good!

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
He's definitely got it. He's a pro-fitable poker player. He knows everything about the game. He can read and manipulate body language. He has a decent sense of humour. He's proven all he could prove. But, he's got a wife, a life, he is a millionaire and he's also got many other streams of income. I don't think I would bother too much if I was in his shoes. As long as he keeps it all going and the poker world doesn't forget him, he'll have the financial security to live his life and do whatever he wanted. Which seems to be exactly his approach. I also can't wait to retire to all of my 5-6 villas around the world. Just need to win enough to buy my first one.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Daniel for the game as for his character and communication at the table. He loves to joke, talk. This is why he is interesting to me.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For me he is number 1 in poker, I know that the statistics do not give him, I mean as a style of play, attitude at the table, the enthusiasm with which he plays, his power to know how to joke when needed. and many other qualities !!! Good luck D !!!

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Daniel for the game as for his character and communication at the table. He loves to joke, talk. This is why he is interesting to me.

True, but I'm pretty sure his table talk and joking is also a way to provoke live tells. Let us not forget how good he is at hand reading; this is in great part due to tells I'm sure. Also, before becoming a poker player, I believe Daniel was an actor...so yeah, he knows the game of table image and reverse tells I'm sure :D

hunterws

hunterws

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He seems to have lost his personality a bit, more biz less laughs.
He's Canadian though, so who knows haàa poke

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
He sure has the talent, but you also need the cards and a decent slice of luck to win a bracelet. Hope he does, one of the good guys.

cardzilla1991

cardzilla1991

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never been a big negreanu fan I feel like he is not as friendly as his reputation . I watched a video of him shoving a fan into one of the fountains in Vegas. He just seems fake to me. Wish I could find that video but I'm sure they are doing there best to get that wiped out

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

if he does ... he is one of the best players in the world ...

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
He is still great and will make a splash again when more live play returns. This is where he has his greatest edge when compared to his online play I think.