norwoox

norwoox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about this person?

It's a poker icon for me. :adore:
From the first time I saw this player, I began to follow him, review his games. I can happily hang out on his stream for several hours.
The way he behaves openly, talks to opponents, reads the players, predicts the opponent's hand - it's just amazing. In my opinion, he is one of the most incredible poker players in history.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is undoubtedly an icon, he is a great player and we must pay close attention to his advice. Many years ago he lent me a book and from then on I began to see the gameplay differently.

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sin dudas que es un icono del póker, un gran jugador!
I have followed him quite a bit and have read some of his books

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have three favorite players and I think they are the best. This is Jason Mercier, Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey.

dominisantus

dominisantus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but I agree about Phil Ivy! He's just cool like no one else!!!!
And Daniel is also one of the most outstanding Pro!
And what books are you talking about?

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
making vlogs has turned him into a total internet dickhead...arrogant..self absorbed...narcissistic...Very happy Doug is spanking him good and proper.

before he started doing vlogs with Melissa...you know...the previous young trophy blonde...i was a big big fan.

I still respect him as a tourney player for his online min cash ability in big fields..with multiple rebuys...and his ability to go deep in live small field high roller games...his 'live' reading skills are second to no one. The way he put that man on KK...told him he had KK...and raised him off the pot with no Ace on the board with junk to win the hand was pure magic in action...amazing play on so many levels.

He has taught me a lot about poker...and i am grateful. But why does he have to be such an asshole in his vlogs..??...it's beyond me.

more spanking is better..hey Doug..??.. :)

oh yes...and he is a corporate shill.

R

richardpro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he plays a lot I always follow

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learned a lot by watching him play. without a doubt one of the best players!

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes, I like him. I believe he is a pretty good player.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is a great player. I follow his tips and his masterclasses and other resources. He is my poker inspiration because is a local guy from Canada and I like the way he thinks about the game of poker.

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is one of my favorite players, he seems to be a good guy, I would like to one day meet him. I agree he's one of the great players in history, he's genius!

Good luck at the tables!

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is interesting player. He is some kind of a bridge between the old generation of strictly offline players and the new entirely onlne and math focused players. He evolves and he is playing in the top league for more than 20 years now and he is now third in the all time money list. On top of that he is doing much to make the game more popular and entertaining so he deserves respect.

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a great player.The thing that i like about him,win or lose he seems always to be in a good mood.I have never seen him get really upset at a table.He doesnt get mad and bitch and moan,even when he takes a bad beat.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always liked him not only as a poker player but also as a person with humor. Mostly I saw him play on YouTube.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
He is a great player.The thing that i like about him,win or lose he seems always to be in a good mood.I have never seen him get really upset at a table.He doesnt get mad and bitch and moan,even when he takes a bad beat.

Apparently you could not have been following Negreanu this entire year which has consisted of Negreanu having numerous epic meltdowns on live streams, cussing like a sailor at every opportunity and getting suspended from Twitter. Google it.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
one of the greatest player.
always having fun and most of the time his decision is the right one

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He is an amazing poker player, but way too arrogant of a person. I guess I am opinionated, but he should tone down on being arrogant, I mean, I would, if I invested my whole life in this craft (I actually did something useful in life instead of just making money like a sleeze). But I get it, the whole concept of an image is to be a certain way, a brat, an arrogant ass...wouldn't it be nice if cards were played without all this bullshit? This celeb lifelong quest to just be "here"

Yeah yeah I get how being arrogant gets you farther in America, but your old dude, have some respect and act your age, jerk.

Poker:)

Bored of following and listening to attitudes, lets play cards.

If you are going to idolize someone, find someone worthwhile, not a jerk poker player, cmon it is 2021 bro:)

Here ya go, a real hero, not some arrogant jerk that plays cards like you and I:)

Last edited:
M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one has done more to promote the game of poker than daniel negreanu. End of story. He's the GOAT in that category.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Absolutely agree. I also think Daniel Negreanu is the best poker player. I always enjoy watching him play.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
...before he started doing vlogs...

This right here. Vlogs didn't do him any favors in my mind. I can on one hand respect him for 'exposing' himself like that, but yeah.

Nothing against the man but he is hard to relate to.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Daniel is one of the best players and one of my favorite. I liked to watch poker shows with his participants before, and he is nice and good man too. But like everybody's else there are some people like him and some hates, I am the one who really like him.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In terms of the amount of money won in poker, Daniel Negreanu is in third place, but definitely first in popularity !!!

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I like the fact that he does show emotion and get upset and swear. I think some on here are so used to "on-air personas" that having a guy not do it seems weird.

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about this person?

I have always found Daniel's poker skills awesome and he was my favorite player when I started watching poker because of those skills and his personality. Then I watched the show Million Dollar Challenge. The show had a contestant who said he loved Daniel but his wife, who also played poker did not because he was always chatting at the table and she found it disruptive . . . I then noticed his chatting at times could be disruptive. But all the same, I still like him for his personality and you got it give it to him for his poker skills -- how he can read hands is amazing.