Daily Routine - mix it up!

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What we can do during the day, or during the weekends and holidays, and even vacations.
In addition to studies, laser, friendships and sports. We can play poker.
What I mean is that we should not just sit at the desk of a computer playing, we should also be taking time out for other issues of life that favors us and seek above all spiritual peace for we have a sound mind and a sound body.

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh I agree 100% your life needs to be other things beside poker yes if your a pro you need to be playing you 40-50 hours a week but you also need a life other than poker. You need to be spending time with family and friends and going to gym and movies and doing things that you enjoy beside poker. If you enjoy traveling and can afford it by all means do it the poker is at your beck in call while on the road to if you have to it travels if you have a internet connection on the road to. So by all means play while you travel if you are that geared towards playing poker. But don't let poker control your live. Do what you have to do then go enjoy your life and the spoils that your poker carrer offers you to do.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must always take care of yourself and know how to get off your feet to recharge your batteries in other activities. Especially when you can no longer play a game.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Life is not just poker and there are more important things like the family and much more. Therefore, we need to be able to enjoy all the moments that are given to us and to avoid the usual things that make up our lives.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The balance between poker, family, work is very important. For a successful poker career, it is simply obligatory.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Important detail, in poker your size, is your bankroll, in that my work can help. But at the moment I have to focus on studies to progress in my professional career.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me, poker is just a game and you don’t have to spend all your free time on it

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing wrong with mixing it up. They do say, "variety is the very spice of life".

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many studies have been done on the benefits of changing it up. For instance as you go longer in the workday production goes down. Same for consecutive workdays. So once you get to Friday afternoon people are just useless lol. If you are treating poker like a job, be aware of the productivity curve.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitly agree. I agree that everything else besides poker including taking care of yourself matters. I used to have severe clinical depression and each time I won a freeroll in poker, down the drain that tiny bankroll would go. I learned that spending time with family, friends, and just doing things aside from the game are big morale boosters.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Complete agreement. ..and a successful player would never become dedicating all his free time to poker..not to mention the damage from it ..You have to play rested from this game ..

cleder7

cleder7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We should balance things.
I consider poker just a hobby and fun, but I was an inconsequent player who lost a lot of time playing and forgot the rest of the world.
You must have control to avoid temptation and "addiction" in search of victory in the game (I know a lot of people like that).

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more mix the better:0) I hope every one does this if not the world is going to end up like the movie WallE. Just sitting in chairs having robots and machines doing everything for us. I know that life ant for me:0) Have fun out there and good luck

ChrisCreys

ChrisCreys

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daily Routine? Wake up! Grab a coffee and play a Spin&Go!!!

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I totally agree with you because routine can cause and depression