Cursed set

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! I was prompted to write this thread full of failures during the second week, I have a set, but inevitably lose, it got to the point that I am afraid to enter the game with a pair, who had something like that? Best regards, Sergei.

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to turn off the emotions during the session, they only interfere and play according to your strategy.But you can't get away with the bad bits it's poker

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think we need more information on how you are playing a set.
What position are you playing them from?
What range of pocket pairs?
How did the pre- and post-flop action go?
How did you respond to draw bets?
When the draw hit (assume straight or flush), how did you adjust?
Cheers,
ObbleeXY

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing wrong. Last week, I lost all AA preflop hands against two opponents. I guess that's variance. Play it right in theory and everything will return to normal.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

It is part of the variance of this game, the truth is I still fearlessly put him in with the pairs, although of course, and I had days that beat me with AA in my hand.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
This happens to every player from time to time. The best solution is to just take a break. It is better to relax than to lose money.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was no such unsuccessful breakdown with the fear of playing with a ready hand and I did not even hear it.

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't think of short term. Think about long term. In a 100 hands of sets maybe you will lose 10 sets out of 100 sets. Poker is a long term profit so don't think about this nonsense curse. Good luck my friend. :)