my curse of playing with AA.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can not stand losing a hand and even an AA game in hand give allin and ask someone to do 2 pairs down.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When you think you can play aggresivelly, you must do it! Of course you must be carefull of basic things like maths of the game and position, and your intuition! If things go like you wanted, ok! If no, never mind, there will be another game soon and even more to come!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't let 1 hand make or break you,,,unless you are sure,keep the pot small(check more) and let it go sometimes,,,play great,not good.:motz:

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if you don t win with AA , be happy because u was wishing for that hand and it did happen . I never fold AA , only in rare moments. So don t worry about it . Just keep playing your game and improve it , and learn from the mistakes . Good luck

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that it is the curse of all of us because everyone has passed us, you just have to be patient because in the statistics, more is what you will gain with that hand than what you will lose.:D

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not stand losing a hand and even an AA game in hand give allin and ask someone to do 2 pairs down.
I have AA in the game playing most of the excellent, but there are I and losses on this card, well, where that 75 percent play fine but 25 is a loss!

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play aces on the situation, it all depends on the position.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must always be prepared for a loss and leave yourself the opportunity to return to the old ways.

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Heh

I was just in that 75 seats GTD to the big 1 mil event #25

115 people left

I should have just folded my AA ? I GUESS?

Someone with 55 went all in before me

I thought, gee, AA? sure

They hit a set on the turn lol

Oh well- it happens...

I still like AA though.

I'm over the loss too - yay :)

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, and I also love when AA comes to me, although not always with them you can win, but I'm happy when they come to me and I manage to win a good bank.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You could fold them or try pot control. Can't understand why people complain about that hand but never provide any data about the win percentage. What percentage are you winning HU?

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I don't know . For me, AA is one of the most popular hands . Yes, sometimes they lose . But not to play them ? Without risk there is no victory !

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just like you i loose more than win with the monster AA. its always some bad beat. the guy gets two pairs, or a flush. you name it

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aces have a lot of "pull" meaning they often make massive pots because they suck you in the hand. That being said I recognize how a hand is playing out and how it should be playing out if I am ahead or behind.

Don't get tilted.

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone losses with AA either all in pre-flop or post but i prefer pre-flop action! Rather all in pre-flop and lose than someone catching easily post flop and losing!