cured by covid19 the joy of playing at CC again.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friends, it is very good to be cured of this disease that is no joke, shortness of breath is distressing, but now it is just joy and a lot of poker in the CC to play.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friends, it is very good to be cured of this disease that is no joke, shortness of breath is distressing, but now it is just joy and a lot of poker in the CC to play.

I’m so very happy for you to get your health back. Welcome back to the poker tables!!

My daughter also had it and was not back on her feet for about 8 weeks as she had a nagging cough that would not go away and she was soooooo very tired pretty much the whole time. Your so right it is no joke.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad to hear you’re better. Covid is a very scary virus. Everyone please take precautions and get vaccine when you can.

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don't think there will ever be a cure unfortunately this is going to be like influenza once you get cured from on variant then there will be another

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I also had no caution to get over this all-peaceful infection.People take care of yourself.My absence in particular was due to illness.Now we are in the ranks and everything has gone well for us.All good health do not get sick!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very good news that you’re better and back to the tables. :)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Congratulations on your return. Members of the CardsChat community obviously have better immunity. :)

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips

Good to hear that you are cured from this terrible virus and great to have you back at Cardschat, fit and well. All the best in the future, with your health and poker.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I am glad that you were cured of this virus. I hope this pandemic will end soon and the vaccines will be effective. Good luck at the tables.