Cryptocurrency prizes in poker?

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Total posts
Currently cryptocurrencies are growing in value, do you think it should be implemented as a prize in a freeroll tournament?

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
It is not necessary for a freeroll to have its prizes in cryptos, for that the rooms have cryptos as a withdrawal method. If you want to deposit or withdraw using this method, I recommend a room that has them available

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Total posts
Awards
UA
Hi.
I don't think there is a need for that. After all, on most sites you can use withdrawal of money in cryptocurrency.
Good luck.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
It will make the situation more complicated, because they are not so much in use yet. It would be interesting, because it is a new kind of currency. If the exchange methods become easier and more practical it would be a good option.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Any prize is good with me. Danger with Crypto is the volatility. The value of the prize can move 10% or more if it is determined a week before the tourney.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Total posts
Awards
I think that for some people this action may cause certain difficulties.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Total posts
Awards
UA
Currently cryptocurrencies are growing in value, do you think it should be implemented as a prize in a freeroll tournament?

I do not think so. Given the volatility of cryptocurrency markets, you can both make a profit and make a loss. This is a risky asset. But in most cases you can use cryptocurrency to withdraw funds.