Crypto Currency Poll - Question #5

Do you believe the volatility of crypto makes it appealing as a poker player?

• Total voters
belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I think most poker players enjoy gambling, they must. So throwing a little variance in the mix might appeal to them more than just investing in sure things. Even though we all hate variance...lol.

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never traded with this currency, so not attractive to me.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't understand the stock market! I'm not interested in crypto...that's why I refused to play on ACR

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
To be honest, i think that many people do not know exactly what the word volatility means ))
I don't know exactly what it is :D
But i want to believe that this is something good and will be useful for poker ))

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it all depends on whether the player understands the trends of the cryptocurrency market, and whether the player has at least basic fundamental and technical analysis skills. At least I managed to make a pretty good living at it.

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it seems to me that soon poker rooms will make their own cryptocurrencies and will play not for money but for cryptocurrency

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I really don't have it too clear Debi.
I also don't know if cryptocurrency is too volatile.
I have some friends who work with them and they almost talk to me as one more normal currency, like the currencies of the nations.
I really don't know what to think.
Cheers;););)(y)(y)(y)

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
It’s the uncertainty angle
People like to gamble with that.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have an answer, the main thing is that the volatility of the cryptocurrency does not bankrupt poker:rolleyes:

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some cryptos are volatile, some are not. And you don't need to exchange crypto to use it. What I mean is, crypto can be volatile when someone tries to compare it to some currency from outside of cryptosystem.

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
If you don`t use crypto then you can think only on your game!

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I checked "Somewhat" because I can't be sure what every poker player thinks about the topic, but in general, I think I would lean towards YES as an answer. A poker player takes risks every day and is driven by the love of those adrenaline rushes, so I don't see why the cryptocurrency's volatility would be repelling to him.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think banks will change to some sort of bitstyle management for normal currency, making Cryto useless. Remember, big bank controls everything. hahahahaha

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I traded a little, but after a while I lost interest in crypto, so for me this aspect is a little excited.

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like the idea of my money going up and down all the time. I wouldnt like to have crypto into poker. Dont judge me guys, im just not into cryptos :rolleyes:

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'd be lying if I said it wasn't at least slightly appealing. I've dabbled in it, but didn't go down the rabbit hole.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Volatility can be a boon or a bane. Its just a bane for me.

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Cryptocurrency trading is like one big bazaar and it was easy to predict growth, it was always clear that after a big sale there would be a big buy, you just had to wait for the purchase

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, cryptocurrencies are definitely very unstable. I would not keep my money in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. I believe that the best currencies are the dollar and the euro (this is stability). However, when it comes to deposits and transfers between players, cryptocurrencies are better in this regard.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Cryptocurrency and deposits in it are attracted by the fact that you can conduct an operation from almost anywhere in the world. It's fast, safe and convenient. For example, in my country, if I withdraw a visa on the card, I will immediately be billed to pay the tax, and this is not enough. In cryptocurrency, you can bypass this and save your money.

damaincontender

damaincontender

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
I cant really comment or Even claim any validity in my choice! Know too little about it !

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think that I would like to have a poker room that runs with crypto. In a couple of days you can loose everything because of volatility

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
In any case, in the near future I do not plan to use cryptocurrency, and, accordingly, study it. Therefore, it is difficult for me to answer this question.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
In my case it gives you more freedom with my money than the banks even if the market crashes even banks can crash 💥

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll tell you again, run away, take everything from me and leave me with nothing.
It's a situation where you have no choice, it's not like going all in with a pair of AA and taking a bed bet. It's simply as if you had the cards and without entering into the game it was taking everything away from you, you'll be left with nothing and having done nothing and with nothing and having done everything.
Cryptos only make a profit for the media and brokerage.