Crypto Currency Poll - Question #5

Do you believe the volatility of crypto makes it appealing as a poker player?

• Total voters
10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cryptos are volatile, that is clear, but there are players who risk and can obtain great profits in the future, and others do not, everyone makes their own decisions regarding their experiences.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
While the volatility of cryptocurrencies, could make it appealing to some poker players (another form of gambling), my guess is it would make no difference to the majority.

Last edited:
Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, poker players love volatile odds, so it comes as no surprises they would go for crypto currencies.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somewhat. There's too kind of people: the risky ones and the safer ones. The risky ones would definitely like that volatility.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In my opinion, what makes cryptos attractive is the possibility of having a currency that does not depend on a bank, nor regulations, This is how you can withdraw your balance to a virtual wallet and from then on convert it to your preferred currency.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the answer is no, poker is something solid, when I invest in poker I expect to receive money, bets are made in money, what attracts the player's eyes is to see those mountains of money in the prize pool.
cryptocurrencies do not have a solid base, today it may be 1,000 dollar, tomorrow only 1 dollar, it does not have a base, and its value is only linked to the purchase and sale of a code, and if no one chooses to buy this code, it will have no value.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
now there are so many new coins that it's hard to even monitor them on their fluctuations, it's hard to say the names of existing cryptocurrencies

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Not really. For me it is way better to have the hard cash in sight than a Crypto currency. The fast money option is not made for me.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
well it is a gamble and poker players love to gamble so why not bet on this on the dark XD

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buy cheap and sell expensive. I think it attracts in the crypt, a rapid increase in capital!

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
With crypto you have to use your best judgment, and have luck.
But, in past month or so all are down and now is good time to buy, to make nice profit when they rise again.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have poker players friends who love risky money investments. They are very aggressive and loose players as well. It's their way to live, ok. Bur it's not for me.
I think cryto currency are in a dangerous moment by now. In some moment, they became a speculative coin, and gave huge profits to investors, but it worked sometimes like a ponzy scheme. It only have value if people think they have value. And that could fall apart at any moment.

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that both the poker player and the cryptocurrency trader are based on probabilities.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it is dangerous to keep a bankroll in cryptocurrencies, such jumps in the rate of cryptocurrencies can lead to a heart attack.

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is the difference between bitcoin and dollar? the dollar has not been attached to gold for a long time, it is the same piece of paper as other currencies

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Transactions in cryptocurrency are faster and cheaper, that's for sure. I might be wrong (Please correct me if so), but I think that the volatility issue only affects traders, not depositors. I mean, if I make a deposit into my ACR account for example, using crypto, doesn't the amount get exchanged into a regular currency (FIAT) right away ? It's only up to us to chose when to deposit or withdraw depending on the value of the used cryptocurrency at the time of the transaction.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
yes it makes it very attractive as you can see price volatility

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the volatility of cryptocurrency is attractive because it is possible to speculate on it quite successfully and predict growth/fall. This is the same as in poker, the randomness of a card falling on the table, I mean the moment of chance, luck, luck. This is what attracts poker players in my opinion

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
The ideal appealed when it began. I'm sure the guys who kicked it off never expected the coverage there is now, that there would be so many varying participants.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Prices can go suddenly very high or down at the bottom , you can never know with the cryptocurrency , this is sth I do not like , but if we are talking for a small investment , and see how it goes , then that is fine by me :)

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the player is always willing to take a risk in the game, maybe with knowledge in cryptocurrencies the player is more inclined to take this one also in cryptocurrencies

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yes, I heard that Bitcoin has become a very valuable currency, and everyone who bought this currency got rich and this is a wonderful thing, but to go into this field, you must have some courage and study the matter properly before buying these currencies

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not really, the real currency is still more trustful and more and less stable than crypto

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't like my funds to be in crypto. Firstly because I have no knowledge on trading and because of the very well known reason now of how crypto is most likely in its last days