Crypto Currency Poll - Question #1

Have you bought/sold/traded any form of cryptocurrency in the past 12 months?

• Total voters
W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a crypto wallet, but I have not conducted any purchase/sale transactions

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Never! Because I don't understand it!

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a cryptocurrency exchange and several crypto wallets. I bought bitcoins there to make payments on the Internet and also to make a deposit in a poker room using cryptocurrency. However, I never invested my money there for the long term. I use cryptocurrency only for payments, sometimes it's the most convenient and fastest way to pay for something.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I collect crypto on different sites and put it on deposits.

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, the crypto currency is the future, because it is possible to transfer unlimited amounts to the buddy-any country in the world without a stir

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I use it to transfer funds to and from ACR, so my funds are never in crypto long enough to have to worry about any fluctuations.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never invested in cryptocurrency.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Actually I tried trading on one of those platforms (Don't know if I'm allowed to say its name here), I started with $100 about 6 months ago, mow I have $40 left that is just sitting there. I don't know what to do with it ! On another one I have 0.0013 BTC that's also just sitting there !
Lately I've been reading and watching some videos whenever I can about cryptocurrency and trying to learn about trading, though not very seriously.

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The answer is to the question os no... Ive bought, but long time ago! More than 12 months back...

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
As of 12 months from today, no. Within 12 months of when this poll was originally created... yes.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have bought/ sold/ traded in Crypto and NFT but everything went South. The scams on NFT is so rampant and got bored with games so am back just playing online poker for fun.

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
hello, yes, I traded with binance, I didn’t do it badly, well, I left before the collapse of bitcoin, I was not interested in doing this

Kolalyaaa

Kolalyaaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Yes, I bought BTC, transferred them to USDT and sold them to USD. In general, it was for the purpose of withdrawing funds from the ACR)

damaincontender

damaincontender

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
Am the biggest greenhorn when it comes to crypto … i plead ignorance on This specific topic so no havent ever dabbled in anything crypto:( always open to Learn though!

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I invested in Crypto hopping that I'll make some extra money. Still didn't put too much money in crypto because I'm not very confident doing this kind of investment. Now I have -25% from my initial investment :)

wilmer907907

wilmer907907

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I currently participate in a crypto buy-sell site, I trade in small amounts

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's been a while since I've come here to talk to you, but I'll share my experience with cryptocurrencies.

When I bought crypto, bitcoin, xrp, I sold as soon as I had a gain and bought others and I was following this path and with each variation of the market I gained, when it recovered.
What I didn't know is that the brokers have a limit to hold the investment, and if this limit is reached, it executes the action automatically, that is, if the investment of one dollar varies below forty-nine percent of the dollar, the broker automatically executes the sell order, making your crypto disappear, and you are left with nothing, and if it ranges above also without you deciding, the brokerage executes the sell order, but then you will remain in profit, but your strategy was not to sell.
So cryptocurrencies don't actually exist, what you have is not nominal, and it doesn't represent anything.
So stay away from this, because that's what happened to me, I didn't want to sell, the brokerage sold when the values dropped and I couldn't hold on to exercise the right to sell when the market recovered, and then what had disappeared from nowhere.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had it, but as I mentioned in the previous post, they disappeared, cryptos don't have rules that don't protect you as an investor, simply if you don't sell within the deadline that the brokerage doesn't even set, do it and you're left with nothing, or with something.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already had them all, because I traded, but I had nothing. The investment is unsecured and enforceable.

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I often deal with crypto, I think this is the future

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not used crypto. Maybe if I were educated about the nuts and bolts of things.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know anything about cryptocurrencies, I have to learn about it.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Sometimes I use cryptocurrency to deposit or withdraw funds. In my opinion, this is a very convenient and fast method of financial transactions. If I had a choice, I would use cryptocurrency to play on all the sites I have accounts on.

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Using crypto just opens up so many options to both play poker and just transact internationally these days. Becoming more and more prevalent online.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I traded crypto for withdrawal on ACR recently .
Aside from the fees that's a great way to turn your winnings into cash. That is when crypto ATMs are available to you :)