Crypto Currency Poll - Question #1

Have you bought/sold/traded any form of cryptocurrency in the past 12 months?

• Total voters
SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have never bought or traded in Crypto. I thought about it but honestly just seemed to shady for me. I actually would not be surprised in the goverment one day just shut it down.
Or maybe a certain government is secretly behind it all?

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is believed that most cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile. This is especially true for memes, which can fall and rise again after every successful and unsuccessful joke by Elon Musk. Often, such assets are completely cut off from the market when the global trend has entered a growth stage, and the dog token suddenly falls to the bottom.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
not because I am afraid of all the existing instability :)

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes, I invested in cryptocurrency in the last twelve months. Not because I'm totally convinced about it but I hoped to make some extra money.

My first attempt went rather well, made a plus of about 40%. When I reinvested in the dip later, it did not go so well as there were more dips ahead. Now I'm at -60%. 🙃
When you sent whoever your money, what did you get return?

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have bought a few small amounts of various cryptocurrencies. Mostly using the App/bank account Revolut. Although I think this is kind of more like investing in a a vehicle that tracks the crypto and your account goes up and down accordingly. Of course these are all massively down at the moment.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had the opportunity to investigate in depth about the use of cryptocurrencies in various platforms, and I have come to the conclusion that it is a good option to make investments and also transactions quickly and safely, I think it is a good alternative.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I have never brought/sold/traded any form of cryptocurrency.

To me it looks like the classic "Pump It" and "Dump It" scam. I'm sure it will all eventually end in tears. But, I shall read through this and the corresponding threads with interest. Who knows, I may even learn something and change my mind.

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I have yet to try investing in Crypto Currency, however I have heard wonderful things about people who have made it big... Yet, I'm too much of a scaredy cat to invest a substantial amount, or anything at all... Maybe one day.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Temptation to try it is high, but I'm too close of my money to risk losing some. My answer is no.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I did not invest in cryptos, but I do use it as a passing currency to withdraw balances from different poker platforms, and from there convert it to pesos, which is the currency that I can use in my country.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my experiences with cryptocurrency started with the CC games on ACR, when I won 50 dollars, my first withdrawal was in bitcoin, I used the blockchain platform, the curious thing that in 2017 I made a withdrawal of 50 dollars in 2018 it was worth more than 1000 dollars, of course in At the time I didn't understand that I could reach that amount, so I made the withdrawal to neteller immediately

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
No I haven't and with bitcoin on a downswing my interest in it has dwindled even more.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
funny fact : i did a presentation at the university about bitcoin in 2011 and got the best mark XD , I ended my presentation saying that it is a brilliant idea but sadly it wont go far as It cant go against the financial institution that runs the world, at that time bitcoin was around 1$ ^^ safe to say i was so wrong ^^

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't do any of the above, firstly, because I don't have any free money, , , and secondly... because my knowledge of the dynamics and inner workings of the crypto market is close to zero !

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A little over a year ago I had my first experience buying cryptocurrencies. It was very easy because I did it within my skrill account. Later I made some small purchases on Binance.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
sure I am, and will do again.
Some change between players in Bitcoin, since I am always looking for crypto, then change it for etherum and dogecoin and shibainu.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In this poll are N.F.T.s counted as 'crypto'? :unsure:

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am so poor that I cannot afford cryptocurrency.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes, I have invested in cryptocurrencies in the past twelve months. I needed to make some money:)

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm thinking of buying a cardano, most likely it will give at least x 10 for the next 2-3 years, this is my personal opinion

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never intend to invest more in the future today it is one of the most valued currencies in the world and in a few years I think it will only have these types of coins, so it is always good to keep some of them aside for the future to make good money!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think in order to invest in cryptocurrency, you need a large foundation of knowledge which of the cryptocurrencies is more stable and will bring approx because right now there are a lot of them and of course you need large resources in terms of you should have enough money so that it would not be a pity to invest them if you go into a minus what if it wasn’t so insulting for you, it’s better to find that person who knows better than you about this or watch various videos to study everything and decide for yourself if you need it or not, I didn’t study and didn’t try to invest and I think it’s not worth deciding it for yourself, it’s better to let stay what I have rather than burn out

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes! I've already invested my first $100 in cryptocurrency. Namely in Ripple (XRP), but I chose a not very good moment that my friends warned me about, and now the cryptocurrency market is not in the best position. But I do not despair, learning new things is always interesting, I expect the next entry point for myself with a more serious contribution:p