Crazy Scotty Nguyen

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just watched "Crazy Scotty Nguyen win 1.9 mill" on Poker Go youtube channel when he won the Chip Reese tournament of Champions while drunk berating everyone.
I was at that tournament and left right before Scotty start drinking. I was actually a railbird for Scotty because he's always been my favorite player. Shame he acted like that.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
And scolded something at least on business? ))
Maybe it was performance...

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed one regularity - it is worth sitting down to play slightly under alcohol, it becomes noticeably more comfortable and profitable to play!

L

Living__M

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen that particular episode. It is in my opinion playing with your money loosely as a result of being intoxicated. If you want to play for 3-4hours and are drunk you make mistakes and people will take adventage of your losse play. I would advice
Dont do it. Furthermore I like scotty overal but not that day

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think drinking a little beer is fine, but becoming intoxicated and rude is unacceptable. I know Scotty Nguyen is a solid player, but I don't like his personality.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Men Nguyen is even worse from what I have seen

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drinking one beer before play can help you feel more relaxed and play better sometimes. Anything more than that will make you play worse but as far as you don't abuse other players it is acceptable. Being rude at the table no matter what is the reason is not acceptable.