Crazy players 😵😈

T

TheFireWall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Within the whole of poker there are an infinity of personalities. The aggressive ones, the eccentrics, the robots, well. Who would be the craziest villain you ever played with and why? hahaha

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The player who puts all-in with 72 different ones, and then beat you, here he is the craziest!))

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There are many many types of players out there but with online poker and the computer shuffling the cards any one can win with any two whole cards at any time that's what makes it crazy just my opinion :)

The Riff_Raff :cool:

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I can't say who player is" crazy" because it needs more than one game to understand how he plays.Maybe the one he shoved with garbage is on tilt or wanted to leave the game ,feeling bored or whatever it made him playing that awkwardly.So I have met many playing like that.

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many who out of boredom or do not throw all their chips and you go out and pay and see that they have nothing and that beautiful run-run arrives and you say crazy how the gods of poker favor it hahaha

H

hoondo87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love in MTTS when a player gets unlucky and loses a sizable chunk of his/her chip and then just goes on an absolute monkey tilt. Love taking advantage of those!

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was a famous player at NL2 on Stars who would shove all-in every single hand preflop. So all you had to do was wait for 66+, AT+, KJ+ and make the call.

Over time he lost thousands of dollars in the game, yes $2 at a time!

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider brazil to be poker villains sometimes you have to work hard with them they play very aggressively with a large range of cards and it's worth breaking your head to beat them

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've met different players, including really crazy, but for me it doesn't matter how my opponents play. The main thing is my decisions and my game. In any case, I always try to use the shortcomings of my opponents to my advantage.

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two days ago a guy was crazy giving away the money in nl25 and it happens that when he faced me he won, I had KK and he had 22 it was a pot of 61 dollars and the all in preflop shot I paid automatically and unlucky in The river came out on 2 he gave me something, that guy had lost all the all-ins that he had called and mine won

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they are so disgusting, they dont win, but blocked you for win

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many crazy opponents in bounty tournaments, especially in early stage of tournament. I know we often will call or shove with a wider range but risk full-stack with trash hands just to win a bounty is totally crazy. And the craziest thing is they won. Sometimes I just don't understand what happened.