Which country has the most strong poker players?

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my opinion, the CIS has the strongest players. There are a lot of them and they are often in the list of the best both online and offline.

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It is difficult for me to answer this question, but it seems to me that the most aggressive ones are exactly in brazil

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is difficult for me to answer this question, but it seems to me that the most aggressive ones are exactly in Brazil
Funny, because here in Brazil we always say that players from Russia and Kazakhstan are the most agressive

In my opinion, the CIS has the strongest players. There are a lot of them and they are often in the list of the best both online and offline.
I agree with you, but i would probably put US players in that list (there are just so many american players, and most of the highest wins come from them)

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. There are several countries with very good players. for example- Spain United States Russia

Argentia Brazil in that order

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
And quess U.S.A:), right:)?!

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Funny, because here in Brazil we always say that players from Russia and Kazakhstan are the most agressive

I agree with you, but i would probably put US players in that list (there are just so many american players, and most of the highest wins come from them)
For me Brazilians are often unpredictable. You have slightly different ranges of the game as for me. And in the CIS we are often taught to play more aggressively, because. often people will throw out on such a game. However, the Brazilians in recent years have begun to show very good results.

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Brazil has been dominating the online game

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, Brazil has very good players and it is difficult to play against them.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Perhaps you think so because you are also from the CIS. It's nice to consider yourself among the best. I think that the nationality of the player has absolutely no importance.

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I dont say Russia and Kazakhstan are the most agressive... :X

Gabe_7

Gabe_7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
What exactly do you mean by strong?
The most aggressive?
Extremely tight and hard to get chips out of them?
Strong concerning most players "in the money" by percentage?

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't know that anyone has made any statistics with the best players

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
CIS? What country is that? 🤔

In my opinion the strongest players are from the US and canada.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I don't know that anyone has made any statistics with the best players
Of course they did. . There are worldrankings for both live and online pokerplayers

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, every country has a best player, but I don't know which country has the best.

A

Avangart1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think Brazilians dominate online poker. When I see several Brazilians at the table it gets hot 😁

A

Avangart1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
But most of all I love Ukrainian players, they are unpredictable 🚀

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't think the strength of the players is country-dependent. There are good players everywhere

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate the nationalist nonsense but there will always be folks from a certain country who always plays the biggest limits and against the best players.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Will they spend their lives trying to decipher which country, what color skin, eyes, hair...
That doesn't exist, there's no way to standardize a game by country or any kind of similar thing.
Boring.