Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it's easy for me to play with all players, it's just the main thing is to wait for the right hand if it's hard for you to play with some opponent and you can solve the problem with one hand:I CAN'T laugh:

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Самый простой - США. Слишком много игроков, которые думают, что знают, что делают, и не замечают собственных ошибок.:):)

By the way: why are there no participants from USA in our daily freerolls?

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Probably players from the United States because there are more of them playing. So there are many more of them who can outplay me than there are players from smaller or less well represented countries. Other than keeping track of how many other countries I've played against on ACR, currently the number is 113, I don't see much difference between the players no matter where they live. Some are really good, some are really bad, and some are just average like me. :)

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
What country is difficult to face in your opinion?
It's more player dependent than country dependent, but generally players from lower income countries are less likely to be fish.

So when at table I'm hoping to find players from UK, germany, canada, ireland, sweden etc, as they are more likely to be fun players who will donate a stack. Of course there are good players from these countries too!

runson

runson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Games are extremely hard especially rush. Ranges are so so strong against me. I think Russians and US. These country's are big and almost every country are at least few good remarkable players.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are strong players in different countries. To single out one country, in my opinion, would be wrong. In general, in my opinion, the strongest players that I have met are the players of our community.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
brazil. Very aggressive country, usually they hope for good luck. Not all of course, there are excellent players)

rvicente13

rvicente13

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm Brazilian, and I think it's cool to play against other Brazilians. In my humble opinion it's complicated to play against Ukrainians and Germans.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find Russiand and Brazilians teh hardest too play against on ACR easiest def USA ..

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most difficult for me are against my countrymen from Philippines. I don't feel like wiping them out from the table & certainly don't like to be wiped out by them. Mabuhay! :)

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilians they can just make no sense and just play unorthodox if you can label it that way, sometime though you just have to go with your gut against Brazilian players!

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would not divide into countries, I like to play with a strong opponent and do not like those from whom it is not clear what to expect.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
To be honest, I'm not interested in where the people at my table come from. Sometimes I'm told to be careful there are too many people from xy land at your table and I say then I'm not interested in that, I play poker with my cards against people and not against their countries.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't know where my opponents are from, I don't really care, I'm just playing!

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't always look where my opponents are from. I don't care about their country even if I have noticed that some players from Canada like to gamble a little bit. But not all of them of course :)

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I like sensible players, usually the ones that don't dominate the sit n go games, so without labeling the countries I think are hard work, think its best left at that.