Could you fully give your life to the game of poker?

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's too much for me, but for sure there are people who live only by playing poker

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I could not, probably, give my whole life for poker. This is not the main profession and most likely I play for fun. If I had taken up poker before 10 years, I would have achieved good results. Let's see what happens in the future, but for now, the plans are to make a bankroll on freerolls and hire a poker coach to learn how to use hand analysis programs and correct my game. And then, if there is a rounder stable result in plus, then I will simply become more time for poker production, well, most of the time I will, of course, raise families. Family is everything.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If the game would have brought a tangible income, then after a while, I think I still would not play it. Lost interest in the game.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Most likely not imaginable for me.

H

Haikala2011

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely not my thing, I play poker just for fun.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know I'm not sure for now I like to play but I don't think I will like it in 1 year or two time will tell but for now I like to play poker

cardcounter

cardcounter

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It´s a question of money.

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only some amount of money and not fully life. Because I have my goals outside of poker which I like to achieve

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I could be sure that playing poker could bring in the required amount of money every month and there would be no problems with it in the future - yes, I would be ready to devote my whole life to this game ... until I change my mind

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
If I were disgustingly rich to begin with, then sure, why not? This is of course an assessment which stems from my current experiences and knowledge of the pleasures this world has to offer, which would rapidly expand once I would inherit such a fantastic wealth. There's no telling what my answer would be a year or more in the future.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I knew that poker would bring me a guaranteed income, I would have devoted my life to it. But nothing is guaranteed in poker. Today I was lucky, the month is not lucky.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Excluded for me! I have a job that I am happy with and poker is my pleasure after a day of work.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard to say. More likely no than yes. After all, we only have one life...

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby that brings joy and satisfaction to my life. Poker is a good opportunity to have fun, but there are certainly many things in our lives that are far more important than poker.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was a time when I thought about giving it a shot, but those days are way behind me now. The games have gotten tougher, and the grind required to be successful is unfathomable to me. I have a lot of respect for those special few who have the talent and dedication to play this maddening game for a living.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me, I think the main thing in life is family.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a hard way to make an easy living"" & sure if you enjoy the game, maintain a learner's mindset, & have a practice of managing your bankroll well. You'd also need to be lucky in your life to have the luxury of a bankroll to play stakes that mean something to you & more importantly, TIME to devote all day & night to playing a card game minus stressors which can affect your decision making.

zoy4749

zoy4749

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing for over 10 years and I think it's forever. I can't imagine a weekend without tournaments.

PeLLeTTi

PeLLeTTi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's all about profitability. Certainly if all poker players made money it would be one of the most sought after professions in the world, which is not true. If I get the same profitability I have in my formal job, why not dedicate my life to it! For sure I would just keep myself as motivated as possible to make it work.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ultimatum…. Lol

Yes… I could!… if I made it to final tables… otherwise. Eat a fat starfish

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I aspire to poker to become the main type of employment in my life. After all, in poker every day something happens and it's great.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. Definitely, if I came out with an income of about $ 1,000 a month. In the meantime, only a slight minus - you have to work. :(

Top 10 Games