nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I have been playing poker for about a year, but I have never collected a royal flush for money, and I did not even think that the chance to collect it was 0.0002%.
Once upon a time, I considered the rarest event to be a knife drop in counter strike: 0.26%
Sorry for this analogy, but think about it.
If for each pair of hands you open 1 case, then you can knock out 1,300 knives before you can collect the coveted combination)

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
A long time ago when I owned a cyber-internet I used to see a lot of my young clients playing Counter-Strike
I really know that it is a game of strategies and a lot of shooting hahaha
But really I do not find comparison with poker.
Although if it works for you brother, show your Counter Strike strategy and sweep Holdem tables
Good luck:):):)

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
A long time ago when I owned a cyber-internet I used to see a lot of my young clients playing Counter-Strike
I really know that it is a game of strategies and a lot of shooting hahaha
But really I do not find comparison with poker.
Although if it works for you brother, show your Counter Strike strategy and sweep Holdem tables
Good luck:):):)
Actually, it's a little different.
In the game counter strike, the rarest event is a knife drop.
I understand that this post may not be suitable for the forum, but I had such an idea and decided to share it.
By analogy, you can see how rare this event is - nothing compared to a royal flush.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Actually, it's a little different.
In the game Counter Strike, the rarest event is the fall of a knife.
I understand that this post may not be suitable for the forum, but I had such an idea and decided to share it.
By analogy, you can see how rare this event is: nothing compared to a real ladder.
As I told you brother, everything that happens in life can be adapted to poker and brings you a welcome benefit.
I've been playing poker for 20 years and only got the royal flush once.
Color ladder no more than 4 times
Poker on some occasions.
And so on. The game that I think I should have played the most is color.
A hug;);););)

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing for 50 years and never had a royal flush. I was sitting at a table when the board showed a royal flush and there was 4 people in the hand so 4 had a royal flush. The highest hand I have had is straight flush to the queen.

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator