Comments that really get under your skin

T

thejuanupsman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quit crying is something i usually here when I say something as to why or how that person can make a call like that!! Pisses the hell outta me:mad:

How long do you complain? Or how often? If people keep it up to long or complain about other peoples' play too often I will definitely tell them to quit crying. If you can't take a bad beat you probably should play a different game.

cmberman87

cmberman87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TY is awful but when nothing is worse to me than 'lol'.
Only because I KNOW they are actually laughing AND
I picture some 15 year old boy wearing his pants down past his knees and thinking he's the best b/c he donked out.

That really makes me really mad :)

T

thejuanupsman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People who post lol or lmao or any of those other idiotic laughing anagrams get on my nerves in general. Especially when nothing funny happened. Usually I make some comment about how nice it must be to be so easily amused.

Wonka22

Wonka22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate it when people say sorry. You're not sorry....sometimes tho...I'll say....yes, you are.

I've only said sorry one time.....I think i had A6, flopped ak6, was pushed all in...so i went all in...person had ak, I rivered a 6.

I truly wasn't happy with my play...I said....I NEVER say this..but, sorry.

deadhxc

deadhxc

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate hearing the whiners start calling everyone else donks and fish when they are sitting at the rail.

Also when I hit some miracle shot i usually lighten the mood with "boy am I glad I tipped the dealer well"

cmberman87

cmberman87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate hearing the whiners start calling everyone else donks and fish when they are sitting at the rail.

Also when I hit some miracle shot i usually lighten the mood with "boy am I glad I tipped the dealer well"
Yea, railbirds are by far the worst. Essp when they don't even talk about the hand they lost with but start calling you names haha, I was cracking up at someone SO angry -- they called me a 'Obese American, who should 'get shot'.
I figured it was one of those kids...with the baggy jeans...:)

S

simpleman31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually don't have chat on. I like to keep the stats up. That way I avoid hearing comment from them....if it was only that easy for live games.

fcumred

fcumred

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have one thing that when someone says it to me I want to grab them by the neck and smash their face into the felt.

Its when they have made a bad call and suck out, then they look at you and say "SORRY"

It sends me into fits of rage because I know damn well that they arent sorry whatsoever. In fact they are deep down pissing their sides.

Its the same online. If I get a bad beat and they type sorry I have to use all my energy to stop me going into a rant because the last thing they are feeling is sorry, and if they know after the event they shouldnt have called, they must know before the event as well they shouldnt call..

Its the most patronising thing you can say at a table, because the simple truth is its the biggest lie ever. You arent sorry one bit..

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
old thread, but the one that's really annoying me lately is when someone is all-in(usually a freeroll) and they get called, and just before the cards are revealed they say, 'Ive got to go now, anyway' cause they've pushed with a crap hand, and want to make it look like they had othr plans anyway, to save face with their crap-hand push. And then, the thing that really bugs me, is they then hit their 2-outer, or miracle card or whatever, and then they suddenly decide they havent got to go now, and coninue to play the game. Every 5 minutes after that happens i ask them, 'hey, thought you had to go somewhere?'

jasonallen28

jasonallen28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Opinion

In my opinion there aren,t any real good players online, It comes from luck and online cheaters which does still in "MY OPINION" still exist. people make ignorant comments to just pee everyone off on purpose. Sorry to offend anyone but I am just telling the truth.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion there aren,t any real good players online, It comes from luck and online cheaters which does still in "MY OPINION" still exist. people make ignorant comments to just pee everyone off on purpose. Sorry to offend anyone but I am just telling the truth.
there arent any real good players online? what, as in ability, or manners?
care to explain. and you're telling 'your' truth, not THE truth.

fcumred

fcumred

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Mate, you're gonna go down well on here..

How to make friends and influence colleagues hey...

C

chunkbot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've heard the most inane comments made during freerolls, usually after a donk (who somehow has a bigger stack than me) with a double-belly-buster follows me to the river on an all-in and hits it.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This thread is over a year old.:rolleyes:

Yet fresh as a daisy. But how DO they find it?

Yeah, I got one - the 'nh' kudo to the idiot who raises on a draw and then rivers me good.

Here's another one, just the other day....

Preflop raise, no problem folding my 10-4 os. Flop something like Q-9-4. Then another 4, then another 4.

Me: grrrrr...folded 10-4
Moron: surprised you didn't call
Me: have i exemplified a donk in my short time here?
Moron: not yet lol

(okay that one was just funny)

CAPT. ZIGZAG

CAPT. ZIGZAG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
old thread, but the one that's really annoying me lately is when someone is all-in(usually a freeroll) and they get called, and just before the cards are revealed they say, 'Ive got to go now, anyway' cause they've pushed with a crap hand, and want to make it look like they had othr plans anyway, to save face with their crap-hand push. And then, the thing that really bugs me, is they then hit their 2-outer, or miracle card or whatever, and then they suddenly decide they havent got to go now, and coninue to play the game. Every 5 minutes after that happens i ask them, 'hey, thought you had to go somewhere?'

WOW...... I did this exact same thing this morning. BUT I DID HAVE TO GO. Called a push with a 54o expecting to loose, and hit the straight against his two pair (he had AKo). On the river no less. :eek: The whole table was pissed off at me. :eek:

The thing is, and I told the table, "something came up. Actually, my lady brought it up." :D I'm sorry, I gotta life. I did return to the table and cashed though.

As far as battling poor loosers, I just ask them..... "Since you aren't doing anything now. Would you mind helping me stack these chips?" ;)

---

RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmmmmmm......

All this chat about 'comments' intrests me! 'Cuz come to think about it, I generally see coments at the tournaments--MTTs-STTS and SnGs--but i hardly ever see coments at the cash ring games, at least not at UB. But UB has been the only site I've played ring games at latley. I wonder why that is? Not seing the coments, that is?

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was playin in another private game couple days ago. down to 11, 3 pd. i get AJ raise 4X bb pf, get called by one guy who had me out chipped by about 2k, flop ix JXX rainbow, so im not worried about strts or flushes or any overcards. i bet 5X bb on flop tryin to just get him out right there, but he calls. turn is a diamond, putting a flush draw on the board. i put in a 3/4 pot raise, he goes allin, i call. he has 6 8 diamonds!!! river a diamond and im out. i said how can u stay with that. he said, i didnt think you had a hand. ??????????? i respond very politely, i been playin tighter than anyone at the table, and you thought i didnt have a hand??? ok buddy. and i left. i went into the forum chat and vented properly.

J

jarlin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When some idiot calls me a noobie. How does he know what my expiriece is?

-Phil Ivey27

-Phil Ivey27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i used to have a username on a site, thatspoker7. Now everytime i got a bad beat, the player would say thaaatspoker. And i would of course get very angry. And thats why i never played on that site again. Because i hated my name, that much.

Goolies

Goolies

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever I lose a big hand to someone who catches a 1, 2, 3 outer on the river, my reply is, "Your parents must be proud." That usually gets them thinking! lol

Wonka22

Wonka22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread is over a year old.:rolleyes:

Why does it matter how old a post is??

As long as the perosn isn't JUST bringing the old post up to make a stupid comment I personally don't see a problem with it......

I guess the mods could go through and delete every single post that is over a certain age, but I think we would lose A LOT of decent posts.

Hell, I didn't even notice when the post was first posted when I replied.

asianpride54

asianpride54

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when people say i didn't get lucky it was skill when the get a two outer on the river that is what gets under my skin.

K

Kreepy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the one that annoys me and its not evening that tables im playing at, at the high end tables when you have all the observers "Can Someone lend me $5?? and then when they dont get the $5 that call the players cheap...Are you kidding me??? usually I then come out responding telling them to go get a job

But as for tables that I play at...nothing really bothers me, just ones that are annoying are when you are short stacked and go all in, and then you get called by 1 person and the person calls you a donk because they called you with like a 8/10 off suit and you went all in with a 6/7 o/s or K/2 o .... kinda funny if you ask me...especially since they didnt have to call you

gotalljax

gotalljax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When some idiot calls me a noobie. How does he know what my expiriece is?

When he sees a post count of 3...:D

Sorry - Had to do it.

Then again - Maybe you got scoped and didn't know it. Your online history is easy to find...at the right site.:deal:

Last edited:
C

cexandmoney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HA!HA!LOOSER WAS MY LATEST ABOUT 1230AM. TODAY. I CANT SAY MUCH ELSE ITS THE INTERNET AND THEY ARE UNTOUCHABLE. makes me wish i could afford the more expencive games. low limit games attract low class players.