coffee, caffeine, The black soup.

Sharpie88PL

Sharpie88PL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How much of your poker life is this magic stuff?

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This "magic stuff" is no longer available to me by age. Therefore, only tea and natural juices. I've had very little coffee in my life. In the total amount does not reach one bucket in litres.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i go crazy and raise with bluffs on the stuff

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love coffee very much. Especially in the morning. Previously, I did not imagine my life without coffee and cigarettes, but I managed to quit smoking and now I enjoy only coffee.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the cafe is the most sold drug in the world. still happy that it is legal. I drink a cup a day and when I have a tournament to play late at night. it allows me not to fall asleep and stay focused.

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coffee is like cocaine, you can have a lot or a little and still get buzzed :)

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I drink coffee all the time. I can't play big sessions without it.

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink coffee pretty much all the time so I'm so I'd say that it's about 80% of my poker time under the influence of the black stuff :)

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker and coffee

Fortunately, there is not a lot of coffee in my life. Because I drink coffee early in the morning when I just get out of bed and start a new day. And this is not related to poker. But late in the evening I am already connected to poker, because I go to bed about 2 nights and at midnight i make myself a coffee drink to be more cheerful for a couple of hours to play.:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Djangofreeman

Djangofreeman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked id too much of coffee. But now I'm enjoining tea

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One and half litre "Tiger" every day. 32mg/100ml

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not like coffee, but I prefer tea. Sometimes, strong tea invigorates more than coffee.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Coffee, tea, water, juice...Almost everything goes with poker. :beer:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Morning, I love coffee. After dinner, I like tea. In the evening and at night I like juice.
Good luck.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Personally, I prefer juice or plain water. Only occasionally in the morning I can drink coffee.

R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am helped by alcoholic beer in poker. After drinking a couple of cups I start winning and play boldly and confidently. Can also smoke cigarettes while playing, then it will be absolutely great )))

Last edited:
milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely drink coffee. At the poker table I try not to drink anything. In rare cases, I can eat something.

X

xxgsaint5501xx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love coffee very much. Especially in the morning. Previously, I did not imagine my life without coffee and cigarettes, but I managed to quit smoking and now I enjoy only coffee.

Congratulations on quitting smoking. I have tried unsuccessfully several times, but could not do it. Do you have any pointers or tips you could share?

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely like coffee with my poker. My girlfriend has an espresso machine so I'm set!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Congratulations on quitting smoking. I have tried unsuccessfully several times, but could not do it. Do you have any pointers or tips you could share?

I have also tried many times to get rid of this bad habit. However, my advice is very simple. No matter how many times you try to quit smoking, never leave these attempts, and one day you will understand that everything has succeeded. This is easier than it seems at first glance.
Good luck.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can do coffee, but whats even better is a good mixed drink or full glass of red wine which is much better than all!
I definitely like coffee with my poker. My girlfriend has an espresso machine so I'm set!

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if im going to grind all day long, i choose bananas, water, and one energy drink like red bull

coffee i try to avoid

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play poker, I can drink tea or coffee while playing and sometimes I have beer with chips or fish, so I relax a little in poker, but most of all I drink coffee when the game goes at night serious and in such moments so that I could figure out the game and not fall asleep coffee helps me!

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack