Charity Poker Tournament for the Children's Tumor Foundation

C

chane

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to everyone who participated in our charity tournament. I had a blast and I hope all of you did too!

We ended up with 493 players! From the tournament, we raised $2,465.00 for the Children's Tumor Foundation!

I also want to thank everyone who made a direct donation. We raised over $1,500 from direct donations. That's a total of over $4,000 from online poker players!

Last, but not least, I would like to thank everyone who kept my nephews in their thoughts and prayers.

Your support has been amazing.

Thanks again,

Chane

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to everyone who participated in our charity tournament. I had a blast and I hope all of you did too!

We ended up with 493 players! From the tournament, we raised $2,465.00 for the Children's Tumor Foundation!

I also want to thank everyone who made a direct donation. We raised over $1,500 from direct donations. That's a total of over $4,000 from online poker players!

Last, but not least, I would like to thank everyone who kept my nephews in their thoughts and prayers.

Your support has been amazing.

Thanks again,

Chane

Im sure you could fill up one of thease tourneyments a week/month,any way thanks this whas a blast playing for a good cause,with some top pros and so on.
Please let us know if this wil be a repeat torneyment.

Keep up the good work