The characteristics of the players are important?

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:DVery happy to post this awesome question. Hello friends from CC to you, are the characteristics of the players on the field important and memorable? What if having memorable resources help you or can hinder your development in the field?:rolleyes:

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. For me, it's so much, so quick, that I have to rely on my poker sense. Data is great, but among hundreds if not thousands of others, hard to remember everyone.

I have tried a number of assets to help in my game, but bottom line is knowing how they are playing right now. It helps me to survive.....before I get kicked out with my AA against Q7 offsuit. Shucks!

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is very important to pay attention to what is happening at the table and to the actions of opponents, patience and reading hands.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. For me, it's so, so fast, I have to trust my poker sense. The data is great, but among hundreds if not thousands of others, it's hard to remember them all.

I tried several features to help my game, but the end result is knowing how they are playing now. It helps me survive... before I get kicked out with my AA against Q7 offsuit. How boring! [/QOTE]

Exactly what is important is how they are playing now, as they are all in a state of evolution with some characteristics of their own.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Such characteristics are definitely important, when you play often similiar games and you will meet the same players again and again. Maybe this will have less impact in huge MTTs, but for SNGs and probably also for cash games.

M

MimiMLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play your opponents first

Basically, I think that when you play poker, you first play your opponents. Then after, you play your cards.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I think our temperament primarily affects our game and our style. However, I am convinced that the most important characteristic is the patience of the player. In fact, how patient we are depends on how quickly we can achieve good results.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:DVery happy to post this awesome question. Hello friends from CC to you, are the characteristics of the players on the field important and memorable? What if having memorable resources help you or can hinder your development in the field?:rolleyes:

Yes, it is important! It is important to make notes at each table on the players on what they opened and what style of play they have, and so on.:jd4::):jd4:

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

Hello colleague how are you? I am the dean10 we have played freeroll if it is important to know the players their ranks and others !! hug blessings and successes !!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the characteristics of the players are important. If I have players written in my notes, I spend less time thinking about the next move. Rarely do players go beyond their thinking in the game.

middle73

middle73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is very important to pay attention to what is happening at the table and to the actions of opponents, patience and reading hands.

Well this is the main thing of course

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It is hard to remember everyone with so many players that you meet in online poker. But sometimes you meet players who stay in your mind. Of course it is much easier if you play certain tournaments or sngs more often and often meet the same players. It has its advantages if you know the player characteristics but everyone develops over time and it only makes sense if you meet someone almost every day in tournaments or whatever.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Player Notes is a good option for analysis and decision making. But unfortunately, a large number of players from all over the world take part in pokerstars, I do not see the possibility and expediency of keeping such marks:)

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
most definitely If you pay attention when he raises, when he folds etc. you can push him around.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't pay much attention to the players, I just like to play my game, I'm not interested in the other person's game anymore, and that's because not everyone plays the same every day, the game depends on many factors such as fatigue, recreation, the need for money, boredom and many others ... so you can't trust some notes taken a day ago about a player because today he is in a different mood and plays differently and hence the surprises. ..