The challenges in online poker

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this post I want to discuss the state of top twich poker streamers Lex Veldhuis and Fintan going by the twich name easy with aces.

Lex suffered a $160,000 downswing in September October 2018. Later that month he collapsed on the street due to some heart problems due to stress and anxiety probably due to his overall situation. I watched him play the Scoop 2019 tournament and he claimed he was down about $50000 to $70000 in scoop 2019 on pokerstars.com which concluded in the end of may.

Fintan (Easy with aces) is down about $14000 in scoop 2019 on pokerstars, this is what I understood about his situation I did ask him on stream what his losses were this is what I understood he said his losses were. He is now playing more online poker to try to win back his scoop 2019 losses.

Then there are cases of people who win very big mostly in live tournaments and get set for life with a few big hits. Mantaining the buyins and lifestyle is another challenge. Good luck at the tables.

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The end for Gus Hansen in online poker was not sweet. Its a matter of intense debate that a man who won so many millions of dollars live actually lost over 20 million dollars online. Why would there be such a stark contrast in his live and online performance? To all that are chasing this dream only play with what you can afford to lose, maintain discipline and youll not end up like gus.

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The end for Gus Hansen in online poker was not sweet. Its a matter of intense debate that a man who won so many millions of dollars live actually lost over 20 million dollars online. Why would there be such a stark contrast in his live and online performance? To all that are chasing this dream only play with what you can afford to lose, maintain discipline and youll not end up like gus.

I saw a French show where former cash poker player Alexandre Luneau said he took Gus online more than 20 million euros. He says that it is near Gus that he made a large part of his fortune.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for the information, you also have luck at the tables))

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it happens to a professional, what will remain for us the mere mortals of poker?

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is impossible for all winners. Someone must lose. Right?

yes milka you are right, everybody cant win, but we can control how much we lose and be disciplined.

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu busted from the $50000 event twice, he paid $100,000 in buyins i watched his vlog on you tube, but he is still hopeful of cashing as he will be playing many events in the wsop. Good luck daniel. Id be gutted to lose $100,000 on 2 buyins but thats how the big boys roll.