challenge among the members of the CC, subject to the CC.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what do you think of CC to create a room for CC members to play against each other in games that can range in value from $ 0.10 to $ 1.00.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have the daily cardschat freerolls (2) (3) (5) (7), and if you want to play other poker modalities against CC members we have the tournament (declathlon) ... do you want more?

Last edited:
A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CC is a forum for poker players, not a poker client/poker room.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what do you think of CC to create a room for CC members to play against each other in games that can range in value from $ 0.10 to $ 1.00.
It appears you are confusing the purpose of why CardsChat was initially created.
As you already know CC is not an online poker site and has no direct ability to operate as one.
To accomplish what you are suggesting would require a third party such as pokerstars or any other online site to manage these games, and as such it would require some form of financial compensation, so who do you think should pay for this and how?
Interesting idea, but we already have our own private games including daily freerolls.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You could always create a poker room for us to play in.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure, but you can create your own home games on PS if you find enought that want to participate. The money transfer would be P2P and the participants should be trustful.
No need to mention that CC would not be involved and any claims about participants that don't pay afterwards should go to other forums, your family, or whereever...

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friends, it was just an idea, I do not want to change anything and I'm not the owner of the truth.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a good idea. You don't need CC to do it, but rather anyone can create a Home Game club at Pokerstars that restricts membership as MrPokerVerse indicated. However the lack of positive response to your post here kind of suggests there wouldn't be enough interest.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
friends, it was just an idea, I do not want to change anything and I'm not the owner of the truth.

Sounds like some of the previous members did not understood fully your idea?
You could simply create a HG Club on stars, open a thread on CC with the schedule of games that you intend to set up with corresponding buy-ins. You could either open post the Club Number and Invitational code or send it in private to interested members.

It is not something new - EvertonGirl (Sarah) has such HG Club and from time to time, beside the Play Money games we also play real money games. The good thing with these real money games in Home Games is that there is no rake (if I am not wrong) :)

GL :top:

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to open a homegame, looks like PS doesn't allow to play for money there...
7. FINANCIAL GAIN

1. Home Games is intended solely for your personal entertainment (whether you use it as a Club Manager or Member) and must not in any way be used to create any financial gain or other pecuniary advantage to you or to any other User of Home Games. Prohibited conduct in connection with use of Home Games includes (but is not limited to) the following:
    • setting up an escrow account or any other method, scheme or system, whether online or offline, in order to distribute funds to any person based on the results of any Home Games ring game or tournament;
    • charging or receiving from any Member a fee for joining the Club; or
    • without derogating from Clauses 6.1 or 6.2, earning money or gaining any other form of remuneration from advertising revenue.
    :icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I wanted to open a homegame, looks like PS doesn't allow to play for money there...
7. FINANCIAL GAIN

1. Home Games is intended solely for your personal entertainment (whether you use it as a Club Manager or Member) and must not in any way be used to create any financial gain or other pecuniary advantage to you or to any other User of Home Games. Prohibited conduct in connection with use of Home Games includes (but is not limited to) the following:
    • setting up an escrow account or any other method, scheme or system, whether online or offline, in order to distribute funds to any person based on the results of any Home Games ring game or tournament;
    • charging or receiving from any Member a fee for joining the Club; or
    • without derogating from Clauses 6.1 or 6.2, earning money or gaining any other form of remuneration from advertising revenue.
    :icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong

As I read correctly - there is no mentioning of "setting up a Home Game with real money buy-in" ...
If there were no very recent changes, I can confirm it is allowed to set up and play real money games within HG Club at PS. If you cash - you get your award directly to your account (no P2P transfer needed) ...

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a good idea Jfofla.But I think that the guys didn't like it.

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon, the fact that we do not share does not mean that we are going to attack the partner. I also think that the sense of the forum is lost

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I read correctly - there is no mentioning of "setting up a Home Game with real money buy-in" ...
If there were no very recent changes, I can confirm it is allowed to set up and play real money games within HG Club at PS. If you cash - you get your award directly to your account (no P2P transfer needed) ...
But that would mean, somebody has to offer the prizes.
i was thinking of setting up a 9 hand SnG "the winner takes it all", and everybody "buys in" for 0,10$ and sends the 10 cents after the game to the winner.
I'm not a native speaker, but this concerns me a little bit :
"setting up an escrow account or any other method, scheme or system, whether online or offline, in order to distribute funds to any person based on the results of any Home Games ring game or tournament;"

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
But that would mean, somebody has to offer the prizes.
i was thinking of setting up a 9 hand SnG "the winner takes it all", and everybody "buys in" for 0,10$ and sends the 10 cents after the game to the winner.
I'm not a native speaker, but this concerns me a little bit :
"setting up an escrow account or any other method, scheme or system, whether online or offline, in order to distribute funds to any person based on the results of any Home Games ring game or tournament;"

I think this sentence is covering cases when you try to benefit from setting up such games, i.e. collecting a rake as an organizer :p
Of course, the setting options do not allow you to do this, but still if you are smart enough - you could for example require a fee to join the Club or single Game :D
Or on other hand, to offer additional prizes on Home Games - these are still under jurisdiction of Pokerstars :)

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this sentence is covering cases when you try to benefit from setting up such games, i.e. collecting a rake as an organizer :p
Of course, the setting options do not allow you to do this, but still if you are smart enough - you could for example require a fee to join the Club or single Game :D
Or on other hand, to offer additional prizes on Home Games - these are still under jurisdiction of Pokerstars :)

yep, more or less that's what I read. But I'm not puttin my account on risk, just wanted to be of help :)
I have enough games to play :driver:

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
interesting concept,
ps doing something for free? real money?
But as already concluded, at this moment for me it's not interesting.