chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat Weekly: Top Performers !!!!,,Mon--Fri

Hello CC'rs,,,TOP PERFORMERS Top 10 Who's Hot

This would be a trial test for all members who would like to have a Quick View of the Top Players At CC for every week ,Mon-Fri
and who would be interested?????? and take part in

REQUIREMENTS
just post CC poker site/and player name, date and your ITM finish position -no $$ from monday-friday that you played

Then your itm finishes and games are shown for the week, mon-fri only and your average
You must post your results after ur game or within 24 hrs to have them posted in the weekly results
The results shown will only be valid as to what everyone posts are true finishes
So trust is a most important factor

If there are enough members interested then I will put results into a spreadsheet and then start posting results for the Top 10

This is Only an Idea but I think it a Good one

SO IF YOUR INTERESTED,
POST UR name here and if there are enough members it will happen

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some poker sites have Online Tournament Results that they post the following day on their websites. ACR is one of them, not sure about others like pokerstars, 888, etc.

Another way to get daily results is from the games that are posted in the CardsChat Freerolls sub-forum. Every game that CardsChat hosts is posted there and often include screen grabs of the top 50 finishers.

I do know that with Google Sheets you can import data from the online results. I am doing this right now for a couple of private tournaments on ACR. If you need assistance, PM me in private and I will discuss with you.

Good luck.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already gave this suggestion to know an updated ranking in cardachat, I know that there is a place that posts the ranking m but it is not updated, because my name was never included in the ranking.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already gave this suggestion to know an updated ranking in cardachat, I know that there is a place that posts the ranking m but it is not updated, because my name was never included in the ranking.

Your are currently ranked 315th for winnings on non-US sites.

https://www.cardschat.com/leaderboard.php?do=freeroll_winning_nonus_sites

It is not very obvious, but there is a menu on the Leaderboards page where you can select between winings or points in both US and Non-US sites.

74ab41dab64e5b704a223cb722af198f.png

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats a great idea. Although it might be impossible to work due to heavy workload. It would be better to have a daily screenshot of results instead of hoping everybody will answer what they did finish.