CardsChat Spring League 2016

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are now accepting sign-ups for Spring League. If you've been around for a while and haven't ever played League, now's the time! If you're relatively new to CC and have made 35 quality posts or more, don't be shy. League is a great way to get to know other members. The competition is tops and the people are super friendly; even hanging out on the rail is fun: doesn't get any better than that so GO-GO-GO!!!

CardsChat Spring League 2016 Sign-up Thread

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already sent my data, to enter the league, I hope to get well at the end of the month, and earn some premio..go-go-go

MarceloMC

MarceloMC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can I enter in the Season´s Leagues?
I have 56 qualified posts...Am I elegible?

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Hi MMC, Spring league is in it's last week, there will be a new sign up thread posted for summer league within the next two weeks, please look out for it in the league forum.

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

If you keep up decent activity for the next few weeks(until Summer signups begin) Then yes, You will be eligible to play in the upcomming Summer season. :)

Hope to see you on the league felts!!

Roman Romanov

Roman Romanov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where do I register to participate?

Roman Romanov

Roman Romanov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spring already passed(((((((((( axaxaxa

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how enter in this tournament ??

MarceloMC

MarceloMC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks my friend! I hope that I can continue with good and qualified posts here and providing any aggregated value in the Forum!

Actually I am already taking advantage of being an elegible member with 15+ posts (actually now I have 50+ posts) in order to participate in some of the CC`s freerolls (and Today I finished ITM for the 2nd time in 5 Freerolls played until now - in 13th among 225 players) and also I ave played in the 2 events of Decathlon Series and finishing among the 20 first places there too...
I hope to meet you in the next freerolls and events including the Summer Events...

Best Regards,
MarceloMC (Username at PS: DrSmartBrain)

If you keep up decent activity for the next few weeks(until Summer signups begin) Then yes, You will be eligible to play in the upcomming Summer season. :)

Hope to see you on the league felts!!

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
eh I arrived late for registration in the league of Spring, I hope to get to the next

R

ryan100101

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
spring league

hi , i would like to play this this league too what do have to do? thx ryan

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
hi , i would like to play this this league too what do have to do? thx ryan

If you are serious on joining the Fall League Season(since you do not qualify for the Summer League), take a peek at this thread and READ the first post. The requirements listed in the thread, need to be met before you can join any league season.

Summer League Signup Thread