Cardschat quoted in Poker Pro Magazine

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just recently noticed that you wrote for PTR Sean, didn't know that before.

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya I write for quite a few poker publications these days. I can't say what but you'll be seeing a lot more of me soon.

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'll have to look for the magazine next time I'm out at the store.. if they have it.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ya I write for quite a few poker publications these days. I can't say what but you'll be seeing a lot more of me soon.

How fantastic! What's your byline? I'm going to have to go through all of my old copies of Poker Pro (yes, I save them as well as CardPlayer and bluff) and re-read your articles. What other publications do you write for?

DonkyKilla1

DonkyKilla1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very cool indeed..... This site has more information on it then most books do, great place to be part of!

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a link to the Poker Pro article by any chance?

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Come on graf, get your head in the game ;). I tried searching google and couldn't find it anywhere, so I'm thinking it's not online...or I just suck at google today(or should I say Topeka?*April Fools Day Reference*).

C

crowhui

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great stuff....will try to read the article now....

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on graf, get your head in the game ;). I tried searching google and couldn't find it anywhere, so I'm thinking it's not online...or I just suck at google today(or should I say Topeka?*April Fools Day Reference*).

Searched for about 2hrs then got tired of it and thought it's not online, too.:eek:

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yup, then cardschat will be flooded with up and coming, eager to learn poker players. come to think of it, wont that mean less fishes for the rest of us? mmm

Don't worry-they get new fish every day.