CardsChat podcast: Check here for new episodes!

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is it possible to make recommendations about the interviewees?
Would it be here?

I'm loving the ones I've seen so far!!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Is it possible to make recommendations about the interviewees?
Would it be here?

I'm loving the ones I've seen so far!!
Who would you like to see in this podcast then :unsure:
I believe some time ago (like year or 2) it was actually asked who you would like to see in this podcast - came up with some examples back then but are still waiting for these people to show up one day ...

IKE390

IKE390

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
We are pleased to announce that the CardsChat Podcast was released on August 21, 2020!

We will have weekly episodes featuring interviews with professional poker players and questions answered by you, the world's number 1 poker community.

Presented by Robbie Strazynski, Global Poker Award winner (2018 Charity Award Initiative of the Year). Robbie has been active in the poker media scene since 2009, producing popular written, audio, and video content.

In our first podcast, Robbie interviews CardsChat's own ambassador, Jeff Gross.

Click here to start listening!

Want to watch it on YouTube?

Beginning with episode 7, we introduced video with our podcasts. Follow this link: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/cardschat-poker-podcast-youtube-catch-all-494114/ to access our topic dedicated to the Podcast on YouTube. Don't forget to subscribe to your YouTube channel!

You can also follow our podcast on Spotify or set up an RSS Feed (details on the CardsChat Podcast page).

CardsChat members will have the opportunity to answer their questions on the weekly podcasts. You'll be able to send questions to Robbie, Debi, and Tammy and to our weekly guests. We will cover as many questions as we can each week - submit your questions in this topic: Member Questions for the CardsChat Podcast

very cool!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
:rolleyes:I wonder if 100 issues is the end of the first season? What's next? The second season? Is everything the same or are there surprises waiting for us?:love:
And what about the second Chris Wallace podcast?:whistle:

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Don't miss the opportunity to get to know Arlie Shaban, who has made an incredible journey from an unemployed streamer to a pokerstars representative and author of his own book on how to attract an audience to watch a stream.
You can also get to know the entrepreneur and businessman, Frank Kassela, who, in addition to his successful career, is a 3-time owner of the wsop bracelet.
You can listen to podcasts with their participation here:
Or watch them on the Cardschat channel on YouTube:

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Just a reminder as this is very important now. :)
In response to your reminder, please: do not forget to specify the deadline by which we can ask questions.
This is also important.:)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In response to your reminder, please: do not forget to specify the deadline by which we can ask questions.
This is also important.:)
I do when we have a deadline - but most of the time when I have to start getting questions we don't have a deadline yet. :)

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I do when we have a deadline - but most of the time when I have to start getting questions we don't have a deadline yet. :)
I understand, but you can call it approximately - as you see it. If it is needed promptly and less than a day is one thing, but if we have a couple of days it is quite another.:)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand, but you can call it approximately - as you see it. If it is needed promptly and less than a day is one thing, but if we have a couple of days it is quite another.:)

There is no approximate when the interview is not scheduled yet - it could be tomorrow or next week.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Guys! those of you who speak English can already listen to this wonderful podcast with Chris.
Well, I'm looking forward to it on YouTube.:)

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Don't miss the opportunity to watch a podcast featuring our moderator CC, Chris Robinson.
Already on the Cardschat channel on YouTube:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our next podcast episode will be an interview with Kristin Brotherton! Again we couldn't do the member questions portion because it was all planned at the last minute. This is never our intention but sometimes we have to do the interviews when we can get them and it won 't always permit us time for questions.

We have a few others Robbie is working with so hopefully will be able to get questions for those. :)

mafiaboyXXX

mafiaboyXXX

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I used to play poker on dozens of sites but since 2015 Romania banned poker and... I can only play on pokerstars, 888, unibet and net bet... is a corrupt government and from 2022 if you win more than 100,000 you pay 40% taxes...

martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm starting to come back to poker and study really hard from now on... I just won the FT of a freeroll yesterday and this made me want to move on!

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How did Ontario's geo fencing (licencing) and others, lead CC to banning non compliant poker sites and therefore blocking these players from participating in games for so long? I mean it took a long time for US and Friends to give us some place to get involved in CC games once again...

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Why the interview with Kristin Brotherton (Google Engineer) was restricted without questions from the community?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How did Ontario's geo fencing (licencing) and others, lead CC to banning non compliant poker sites and therefore blocking these players from participating in games for so long? I mean it took a long time for US and Friends to give us some place to get involved in CC games once again...
We discontinued our affiliation with non-regulated sites before Ontario legislation-that had nothing to do with it. We started US & Friends at the same time. This isn’t the thread for that discussion though-I’ll find the announcement and send to you on Tuesday. :)

Why the interview with Kristin Brotherton (Google Engineer) was restricted without questions from the community?
Your post got moved from the questions thread, but Debi addressed that above. We don’t always have time to get community questions. Sometimes scheduling is spur of the moment.