CardsChat podcast: Check here for new episodes!

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
excellent cardchat always improving and making this site better ... Thank you :D

A

Akena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Subtitles?

Do the Podcast have French subtitles?

R

rapione98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wonderful to know about this podcast and of course I’m going to watch it.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
are them available in spotify or apple podcasts?

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as a fan of podcast platform, i will consume this religiously!! GREAT!!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just a heads up that during the wsop, the podcast will be on a bit of a hiatus. Our host will be busy in Vegas during this time. But once that is finished, it should be business as usual! :)

J

JeanOlis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you Cardschat

thank you so much for sharing all this knowledge with me

J

JeanOlis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
news

what will be the theme of next friday?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
what will be the theme of next friday?
During this time, when the WSOP is running, episodes may not be ready every Friday. Our host, Robbie Strazynski is currently in Vegas, as well as many of the personalities that we would want to interview, and everyone is very, very, busy with their poker schedules. :) However, we do have some interviews lined up, so stay tuned! :D

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This Podcast is something new to me. Very interesting!I will be listening in. Thanks Cardschat, you rock!! :rock: :D

J

JeanOlis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

everything I've followed so far has been wonderful, it has helped me a lot to improve my game

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Jay wants to say

Congrats Debbie.. this place is awesome and I feel lucky to be part of this group

L

LL22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have started to listen when I sign up here and it is truly amazing the cardschat podcast I love it.

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never knew cardschat had a podcast

Going to check it out now

Last edited by a moderator:
skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saw Benny Glaser aka RunGodLike on PS was the guest and almost had a frickin heart attack.

MIXED GAMES YES!!!!!!

S

seuny

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We are excited to announce that the CardsChat Podcast has launched August 21, 2020!

We will have weekly episodes with interviews from pro poker players and questions answered from you, The World's #1 Poker Community.

Hosted by Robbie Strazynski, a Global Poker Award winner (2018 Charitable Award Initiative of the Year). Robbie has been active in the poker media scene since 2009, producing popular written, audio and video content.

In our first podcast Robbie interviews CardsChat's very own Ambassador, Jeff Gross.

Click here to start listening!

Want to watch on YouTube?
Starting with episode 7 we introduced video with our podcasts. Follow this link: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/cardschat-poker-podcast-youtube-catch-all-494114/ to go to our dedicated Podcast YouTube thread. Don't forget to subscribe to your YouTube Channel!

You can also follow our podcast on Spotify, or set up an RSS Feed (details on CardsChat Podcast page).

CardsChat members will have the opportunity to have their questions answered on the weekly podcasts. You will be able to submit questions for Robbie, Debi and Tammy, and for our weekly guests. We will cover as many questions as we can each week - submit your questions in this thread: Member Questions for the CardsChat Podcast

great! was on the look out for a good poker podcast :D

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jeff

cool this initiative, our sport needs more people like jeff who provides learning opportunities for beginners