CardsChat podcast: Check here for new episodes!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Guessing ep. 1 is still a little way off..? :marchmell

J

johnoman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't wait for this. I love the way cardschat innovates to spread out into many different branches to help the poker community.

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Podcast, pleaseeee record video too and upload it to Youtube or twitch! :)

Be very happy yo hear/see you :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I believe it is now 5 weeks since this thread was created and still there are no sign of episode 1 :dontknow:

Guess we'll have to continue waiting then :hmmmm2:

However i do hope that whenever ep 1 is launched there aint this big gap ^^^ between first and second episode :bebored:

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it is now 5 weeks since this thread was created and still there are no sign of episode 1 :dontknow:

Guess we'll have to continue waiting then :hmmmm2:

However i do hope that whenever ep 1 is launched there aint this big gap ^^^ between first and second episode :bebored:

I thought I was not paying close enough attention and missed it. If it does launch, I hope you can release it on platforms besides Apple

Still think it is a good idea

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The episodes will be weekly once launched. We already have 3 recorded and a 4th about to be done.

Getting the page created to host it on is the hold-up - there is a huge project underway right now that is taking everyone's time. But we are hoping to get that page up by the end of next week - no guarantees though.

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that is an Amazing news! where do I have to tune in? .. this is just perfect I was looking something to listen durine the long grinds I'm guessing it start today? I'm sure it will be great to hear!

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought I was not paying close enough attention and missed it. If it does launch, I hope you can release it on platforms besides Apple

Still think it is a good idea

Yes !I hope that too I think SoundCloud could be a good option for Android users !

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excited to be a part of this great initiative and begin interacting more with this wonderful community.

Welcome Robbie, looking forward to hearing the pod.

The episodes will be weekly once launched. We already have 3 recorded and a 4th about to be done.

Getting the page created to host it on is the hold-up - there is a huge project underway right now that is taking everyone's time. But we are hoping to get that page up by the end of next week - no guarantees though.

This is great to hear. With the wave of big podcast buyouts, this should bring more listeners to the space. I have searched the thread, but couldn't find an answer. What platforms are you distributing your podcast on?

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

:five:

We're just excited Debi! :icon_boun

Thank you for being patient with us! :)

Welcome Robbie, looking forward to hearing the pod.

This is great to hear. With the wave of big podcast buyouts, this should bring more listeners to the space. I have searched the thread, but couldn't find an answer. What platforms are you distributing your podcast on?

Agreed.

R.E. platform, I guess when we know we'll know..

Haven't seen it announced yet.. :wink:

B

bozo77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats awesome,keep going on cardschat !

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will wait with great joy and impatience))

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very interesting you always bringing innovative results

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting, maybe I'll even look.

HitCo33

HitCo33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are excited to announce that CardsChat is launching our own podcast!

We will have a weekly series with interviews from pro players and questions answered from you - the #1 poker community.

It will be hosted by Robbie Strazynski, a Global Poker Award winner (2018 Charitable Award Initiative of the Year). Robbie has been active in the poker media scene since 2009, producing popular written, audio and video content.

Our first podcast will be released soon and will include an interview with CardsChat's very own Jeff Gross.

Once we launch we will have a new podcast for you every Friday.

CardsChat members will have the opportunity to have their questions answered on the weekly podcasts. You will be able to submit questions for Robbie, for me and Tammy and for our weekly guests. We will cover as many questions as we can each week and you can submit them in this thread:

Be sure to tune in every Friday and we will post more details soon!

That sounds great! Will it be on iTunes? I look forward to checking it out and will stay tuned for more details.
Thanks!:D

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering if this will be filmed live and uploaded to you tube after wards similar to the Joe Rogan podcast?

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
More innovation from our great site.Looking forward to it.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll have to check on podbean or spotify to see if I can find it

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting. Russian speaking players will be invited for interviews.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anyone can give any links where podact is going to be?