Cardschat benefits

S

Sgurney82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
What are benefits of using cardschat and what poker sites are best to have linked to cardschat 🤙

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
hello, there are a lot of tournaments here at[/B] PokerStars 888poker partypoker GGPoker

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Several freerolls practically every day on the main poker platforms. In addition to prizes for participants of the VIP program. Learning in the 30-day course (I'm still doing it lol), hand converter, podcast, quality content. Just joy. Be welcome

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are many freerolls here on the main poker platforms.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What are benefits of using cardschat and what poker sites are best to have linked to cardschat 🤙
In my opinion, there are SEVERAL benefits of using CardsChat. Aside from engaging with like minded members in hopes of either earning free money through our freerolls and learning more about the game that has brought us altogether, there are amazing opportunities to earn even MORE money with CardsChat Events (which are most often open to All Members), our Leaderboard which offers more prizes for those who play our freerolls regularly and our CardsChat League which offers prize money at the end of each season. I might be missing some things but I bet people would help me out and add more to the list. :)

I don't know if you have had a chance to check out the ongoing leagues, events, etc but you can find them in the sections linked below by scrolling through the many threads created for the events, leagues, etc. If you need help getting through everything, fire off a PM to any moderator/guide and any one of us will do our best to help you out.

CardsChat Freerolls
CardsChat Special Events
CardsChat Leaderboard

Just take a look around and for a little more help, use the link below this to help navigate CardsChat, including hyper-links to finding passwords for newer members.

How to use CardsChat: Tutorial and FAQs

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It’s the best and most helpful community! Free rolls are a plus but one can really develop their game discussing poker here. Lots of info, the 30 day course is also great, but the people here are what make CardsChat truly shine!

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The advantages of Cardscat are:
- communication of community members who provide useful advice to new members;
- friendly and honest administrators;
- a large number of free and incentive freerolls.
This is the best site I know.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Financially, access to freerolls.

And knowledge sharing between players.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The benefit of cardschat is to play the freeroll on pokerstars, there are few players unlike other freerolls.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
As a benefit, it has many tools to improve your game and also the large number of freerolls to generate a bankroll without having to deposit money. I think the best platform to link it is pokerstars

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

I've only played in one freeroll...the benefits for me is having access to many interesting topics, friendly banter, and no board drama

Thus far (as forums go) it's pretty unique.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is pretty much something for every level of player here. Everything from beginner to advanced discussions and more freerolls than you can imagine.

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
CardsChat is the poker website that distributes the most and best prizes, as well as having various forums to interact in a large community that loves Poker! We all dream of being able to play in the exclusive poker tournaments on various web poker platforms offered by CardsChat and when you become a platinum member it is very rewarding. We must be true to our CC community and protect the keys for the tournaments. And to link up, one of my favorites is PokerStars, 888poker, Twitch!

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are reaching Platinum Club - it's more than worth it, best freerolls with pretty low field size) Very juicy offer + multiple rooms, which is also great - you can choose what ya prefer)

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with everyone tournaments, promotions, bonuses, various news, etc.
But it is difficult for foreigners who are not particularly familiar with English to communicate, so I rarely go.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The cardschat leagues and events are nice, but the hidden gem is in plain sight...it is the forum threads and the community itself!

R

respuuu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far, best community and freerolls i've ever seen, so..

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
you can find out yourself ...became a platinum player and you can enjoy a lot of benefits just because you are a Cardschat member :)

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Playing online you are always with your family.

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are free tournaments and a lot of interesting information about poker

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those who play poker, the benefits are many. There are external news and events from the world of poker. Passwords for free entry to various tournaments are provided, which can allow you to make a legal bankroll. It's so worth it!

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thanks to the forum, you can find a lot of useful information, get advice from more experienced people in this field, you can also get access to real money tournaments that can serve as a start to a great poker career

S

Sgurney82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Thanks for the replies people much appreciated