Cardschat

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think that this is the best poker site in terms of freeroll, forums, news etc or have other favorites?:icon_puke

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think that this is the best poker site in terms of freeroll, forums, news etc or have other favorites?:icon_puke
Here,,,by far the best. :star: I'm a Loyaler,,(took me 6-8 mths),,,and you wouldn't believe the perks we receive on a weekly basis.$$$.Shhhh,,,Nobody says anything because then we have to share. lol (A few will not like me saying even this much,but i don't care:laugh:) Cardschat Rules!! :rock:

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely the best forum I’ve found. Even if you’re not a “loyaler” there are still lots of opportunities for freerolls and other events.

And the people on here are very smart. Yes sir S-M-R-T, smart they are.

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love CC. The only place I go to talk poker.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's my home away from home. Have met some great people here and improved my game, which still needs a lot of work.

PokerDragon99

PokerDragon99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is the best forum to get infos and ask questions.

For news I look in PokerNews.

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if is the best poker site but is the only one where I'm discussing about poker and where i saw people knows a lot about poker and that says a lot about a poker site; these being said i wish a long "life" to Cardschat;):D.

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes , is the best nice events..good freerolls, top league !!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes for me this is the best poker forum, here at the forum a lot of good freerolls, lots of useful information, and great news!

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I think more than others and here are free freerolls + leagues a lot of tournaments plus with the famous poker players you can meet!))) Good luck!)

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I accompany some poker sites, but the only one that really interacts and I like to participate is this one, it is here that I spend most of my time and I look for information when I have doubts, I also like to expose my opinion and try to be useful and to help other members.

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat has great freerolls that you won't find on any other poker community as well as a nice modern look and feel to their forum. Many of the other poker forums have old and outdated looks to them and lack some of the features that you find on Cardschat.

Cardschat also has great news headlines that I often read when I first login to the site.
I'm glad to be a member of this forum.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes, I do believe cardschat is the best poker community site.

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree with everybody else. I looked around a bunch when I started playing again and this is by far the best forum I have found. Definitely at the top in amount and generosity of the freerolls offered. People here are very helpful and kind as well which is a huge plus for me.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is by far the best i have come across the mods and people in charge are super friendly the detail in here is by far superior to anything i have seen so yeah this is the best ive seen great job by cardschat

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
believe that the cards are the best in terms of freeroll tournaments. There are daily tournaments and other sites have tournaments with their one or twice maximum weekly

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips

Yes! This is the best poker site!

I have no other favorites!

:elefant:

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Definitely, this is the best site about poker. Equal to him, I do not know.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is the best club in the world))))
:five:

D

dane petty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m only relatively new but by far the best site

A

ATruRube

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course everyone loves this site, that's easy to see. I joined in 2013 but worked two jobs and only played live so no time, but there are forums, which are also good; for example: Two Plus Two or Pocket Fives, they offer a different prospective at times, always good to study many approaches and learn from others.

O

oliveirad10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good I really liked the site I do not know if it is the best one more is one of my favorites

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what I have seen so far this site is the best. I have enjoyed reading through past posts and topics. I look forward to participating in future freerolls.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had never heard of forums like this until I joined CC. I have checked out a few others sense but this is by far the best!!! The people seem to be what sets CC a part from the rest, good people make for a good forum.:D:D