bye bye ftp....

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats Not True At all. Thats Diff Not True. Ok How Is It My Fault My Trips Get Beat By Runner Runner Cards Eh? My Fault? When Im All In Flop With My trips... yes Thats Such my Fault Cause imma Bad poker player... sigh
probability
ur going to win in that situation most of the time, ur just focusing on times u lost instead of the times it held up

CrackaNACtion

CrackaNACtion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thing Is Ive lost More Those Times Then Ive actually won lol But I guess we all got our own opinions on Full Tilt :) heh

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats Not True At all. Thats Diff Not True. Ok How Is It My Fault My Trips Get Beat By Runner Runner Cards Eh? My Fault? When Im All In Flop With My trips... yes Thats Such my Fault Cause imma Bad poker player... sigh

omg Why All The Capital letters. I Don't Understand why YOu Type Like THat.

CrackaNACtion

CrackaNACtion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its Called Proper Grammar.... Lol. Most Enerds Talk With Lower Case. Its Habit From My Computer Classes in Highschool... If i Wouldve typed like this in hs that would equal big fat f on my report card :) hehe

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its Called Proper Grammar.... Lol. Most Enerds Talk With Lower Case. Its Habit From My Computer Classes in Highschool... If i Wouldve typed like this in hs that would equal big fat f on my report card :) hehe

Wow you obviously did not learn proper grammar. Capitals go at the beginning of sentences, people's names, names of cities/states/countries/territories, abbreviations, etc. Please learn.
(Stolen from vanq): plskthx

CrackaNACtion

CrackaNACtion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahh Shall We bet On This? I Can Show U A Thread Of The Program They Made Us Do In School. If i Can Find It. Yawn u Tell Me To Learn. Why Dont U Learn Not To Efight :) E nerd :) Cause What Does Fighting over The Internet Do? Nadda :) And Yet Ive Noticed Something Alrdy About This Site. people WHo Have Alot Of Posts Think They Run The Place And Try To Pick On Newer Members. :) Just so U Know Not gonna Happen With me :) ud Think With U being Here Longer U Wouldnt Try To Start Fights. U Should be Trying To Make Friends Not Start wars over Fellow members. Guess not Though

Last edited:
SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one is trying to pick a fight with you, your typing is really annoying and just a pain to read.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahh Shall We bet On This? I Can Show U A Thread Of The Program They Made Us Do In School. If i Can Find It. Yawn u Tell Me To Learn. Why Dont U Learn Not To Efight :) E nerd :) Cause What Does Fighting over The Internet Do? Nadda :) And Yet Ive Noticed Something Alrdy About This Site. people WHo Have Alot Of Posts Think They Run The Place And Try To Pick On Newer Members. :) Just so U Know Not gonna Happen With me :) ud Think With U being Here Longer U Wouldnt Try To Start Fights. U Should be Trying To Make Friends Not Start wars over Fellow members. Guess not Though

Do you honestly think that using capital letters after every word is correct?

Wow. That's just mind boggling lol.

M

maxima191

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars is the best-Fulltilt needs to update features and get rid of those cartoon avatars.:joyman:

S

soonerdel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is absolutely no difference in the players on pokerstars or fulltilt.. both have sharks, both have donkeys, a string of bad runs doesnt make fulltilt a worse site to play than pokerstars.. both sites average out the same with best hands winning over the long haul.

CrackaNACtion

CrackaNACtion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yawn Think What You All Want :) Cause I Really Dont Care. Im Not Here TO Agrue With Evrey Little Thing That Comes Along. Im here To Play Poker ANd Make Friends Not Fight Over Little Things Like This. Amazing How Using Capitalization Gets So Much Attention Though. Anyway Good Luck At The Tables :) So Why Not Just Get Back On Topic And Lets Stop SPammin Someone Elses Thread. If U Have a Comment/Problem With Me. Send Me A Message. Thanks

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yawn Think What You All Want :) Cause I Really Dont Care. Im Not Here TO Agrue With Evrey Little Thing That Comes Along. Im here To Play Poker ANd Make Friends Not Fight Over Little Things Like This. Amazing How Using Capitalization Gets So Much Attention Though. Anyway Good Luck At The Tables :) So Why Not Just Get Back On Topic And Lets Stop SPammin Someone Elses Thread. If U Have a Comment/Problem With Me. Send Me A Message. Thanks

Im just correcting you, thats all.

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars is the best-Fulltilt needs to update features and get rid of those cartoon avatars.:joyman:

Don't like the avatars? Just disable them.

As for CrackaNACtion, I do not need to message you to tell you that I have a problem with your painful grammar.

CrackaNACtion

CrackaNACtion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yawn Then Just Keep Mass Posting Crying Like A Lil Girl For Evreyone To See :) Doesnt Bother Me Any. Just So U Know Kinda Senseless And Ignorent To Try To Start A Fight Over Way Someone Types :) Dont Read My Posts If u Dont Like It :)

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yawn Then Just Keep Mass Posting Crying Like A Lil Girl For Evreyone To See :) Doesnt Bother Me Any. Just So U Know Kinda Senseless And Ignorent To Try To Start A Fight Over Way Someone Types :) Dont Read My Posts If u Dont Like It :)

The thing is, I am still interested in what you have to say. I am not trying to pick a fight and I am certainly not "crying like a little girl". I am not the only member that feels this way about your typing habits. Plain and simple, it is wrong to type/write like that.
I am just pointing out that the way you are typing is not only wrong, but a complete eye sore.
I am still interested in what you are saying in your posts, but many people will not be reading your posts if you continue because of the pain in the behind that it causes.
I guess I will just have to deal with it if you refuse to type/write correctly.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I added him to my ignore list. ;)

Don't read it if you don't like how I type is what he said?

How CAN anyone read that Capping BS anyway. I'm surely not going to try. I didn't come here to learn how middle-schoolers try to be "cool."

light years ahead when it comes to level of play. Am I alone or just behind?

I wouldn't say they're light years, but the level of play sure is different, not that I'm complaining.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
time

Id guess thats its time you switched sites.Id say you are just burned out at fulltilt.Changing sites is good.I get to a point I cant do any good,then I change sites,and I start winning,so changing up works best,dont stay at a site if you are losing.

G

greener_lax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what more needs to be said? the guy thinks every letter should be spelled with a capital. no one with that small of brain could be good at poker.