C

crazycitizen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you have suffered some form of racial discrimination in poker rooms,

I have not, but if I ever was I would report the issue as soon as possible.
Discrimination of any form is simply not acceptable.
Online and live poker rooms will have anti-discrimination policies, and reporting the issue will move towards that play being banned from the poker room, normally starting with a formal warning.
By reporting the issue, and making the poker room aware, we can reduce these toxic activities.
If this has happened to you or anyone else you know then I am truly sorry. But know that the people who discriminate against others are a parasite and are simply not happy in their own lives.
So try not to take their comments personally as they do not know you personally.
This is why I will just report such issues and try to move on.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

You will allways get jerks at the table that think they get some supposed psycological advantage by being insulting at the table. I ignore them, just comment when they loose and have to leave the table.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The mouths at the table are giving a tell that they are not that good at poker so they belittle others to build their egos up. Don't give them a thought. Play your game and feel sorry for them!

P

putski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will allways get jerks at the table that think they get some supposed psycological advantage by being insulting at the table. I ignore them, just comment when they loose and have to leave the table.

Yes that is pretty much what I do also,,
Even better when you can trap them and take them out!
And like some one else said just play your game...
Good Luck to all

Last edited:
C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time I barely notice chat. I was talking to a kid from Pakistan the other day when some moron from the Ukraine started in with weird Muslim slurs. While I am not up to date on my racial slurs, these seemed pretty sad to be using. All it did was cause me and the kid to go after him and he was not getting good enough cards, lol.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, I have experienced, but I don't care about them ...

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Yes, I was called a fish, but I'm really a donkey.

:mad:

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just ignore them and focus on playing poker. I think most of them just are weak players, let them do anything they like and I will beat them in poker. That's a your response to them.

Sakisdask

Sakisdask

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
always There are some idiots so the points its not care about them!
Keep playing and enjoy the game! ;)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the times I keep my chat closed, so, I really don’t know. But like others users said, if you suffered racial discrimination in the chat room, you should contact the poker room support immediately.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
you have suffered some form of racial discrimination in poker rooms,

No, I have never felt any discrimination. I do not understand at all what kind of discrimination we are talking about. For me, all are equal in their rights.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Racism at poker

No, I wasn`t. And I think, it is very big problem in our time. All people are equal between themselfs. Fourtunately, I have not seen this at the poker tables.