bob_tiger coaching mtts

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok well I'm kind of bored right now and this offer wont be for very long,I want to do something nice for the forum and offer some coaching for new members. (old members can apply to)
I'm willing to watch and give tips on how to play and different stradegies for winning and etc etc. Basically just help out a little.

1- must have aim to do this
2- has to be on full tilt or stars
3- i dont want anything for this but ( i do take tips cough cough :D )
4- apply in here, obv whoever asks first will be first and then there will be a waiting list after, not doing this on who I like more or w/e.

We can start as soon anytime starting now its 19-30 by fulltilt time.
PS: I will also coach 9 man sngs since Im good at those.

burton_boy

burton_boy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ooh meee meee in touney 92316862 on stars or just hate_burton

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im happy enough with my MTT game and whount try to get the one of the few places avlable just whanted to say that Bob really know what he is talking about when it comes to MTT,just check his stats.

+1 on this thread

iMaGiN.

iMaGiN.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love this. My aim is XYTH iMaGiN and I'm on almost all the time. I use Stars btw.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well just got done with my frist student, we made itm in a tourney but got unlucky with QQ vs AA but we were playing for the win and the other player was basically a looose donk and was hard to put him on AA. ok I'm going to go eat and be back soon

burton_boy

burton_boy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks again BT, it was very refreshing to see another's point of view when faced with the same situations. I definitely feel that I have been left with a few aspects of my game to scrutinize. I'm sure I would have donked off much earlier had you not been watching. I'm never upset finishing ITM, especially while being card dead early on.
And the 6 man, well like I said I never really play them so I'm not even sure why I entered. That being said I am happy with how I finished. Beating the first table and placing 3rd on the second is fine by me. The heads up tips were awesome, and if it weren't for the KJ flush draw vs the all in I think i had a great shot at table 2 as well. Still think a fold was the best move there though.
I'll be looking for you on FT next week.
-Thanks again!

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks again BT, it was very refreshing to see another's point of view when faced with the same situations. I definitely feel that I have been left with a few aspects of my game to scrutinize. I'm sure I would have donked off much earlier had you not been watching. I'm never upset finishing ITM, especially while being card dead early on.
And the 6 man, well like I said I never really play them so I'm not even sure why I entered. That being said I am happy with how I finished. Beating the first table and placing 3rd on the second is fine by me. The heads up tips were awesome, and if it weren't for the KJ flush draw vs the all in I think i had a great shot at table 2 as well. Still think a fold was the best move there though.
I'll be looking for you on FT next week.
-Thanks again!

yup...well i guess im ready for next person

The Shrog

The Shrog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bob, I'm interested in some MTT coaching as well. I feel like my game is way to tight, and I'm starting to play too passively as well. Maybe sometime early this week, Monday, Tuesday?

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Geez, i need so much help with MTTs...

Can I hire you for a 100+ sessions? Seriously.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well just got done with imagin, we did some 9 man sngs while i was playing 3.30 ko tourney which im still playing 6 out of 42 :).we used teamviewer which worked out pretty cool, i believe we played 7 6.50 sngs and won one and 2nd in another dont maybe 3rd? i dont really remember tbh. I think I'm done coaching for today unless someone wants a quick 9 man and tommorow is another day.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bob, I'm interested in some MTT coaching as well. I feel like my game is way to tight, and I'm starting to play too passively as well. Maybe sometime early this week, Monday, Tuesday?

sure, well my aim is bobtigerm just leave me a message and we will talk, you are going to play on full tilt right im guessing? and also if you can download teamviewer that would be cool. but yea, let me know.

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just wanted to say HI bob :wavey:

EDIT: Looks like my patience lessons paid off lmao :)

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I've been really impressed on how you been running, nice job;)

tyvm once again, and tbh i didnt forget about you sometimes i check on you and watch you on stars without you know :p but umm yea. also im deep in 3.30 ko tourney right now if you are not 2 busy :cool:

iMaGiN.

iMaGiN.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the training went great Bob, sorry I had to ditch you in the end, I'll explain to you when you get on lol. But yea, it went great about about $30 bucks up. Let's see what you can do now with MTT's haha.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the training went great Bob, sorry I had to ditch you in the end, I'll explain to you when you get on lol. But yea, it went great about about $30 bucks up. Let's see what you can do now with MTT's haha.

i knew you were up didnt know yo were up 30$ but thats cool, btw I did take 6th out of 616 in the 3.30 ko mtt i did if that matters

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I've been really impressed on how you been running, nice job;)

Actually Aloe's patience lessons helped me to the final table of the 3$ rebuy :) no joke....btw this is a nice thing you're doing bob!:)

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually Aloe's patience lessons helped me to the final table of the 3$ rebuy :) no joke....btw this is a nice thing you're doing bob!:)

definitely, i will bet my roll on this that nobody has as much patience as she does literally, i have seen her be dead last with like 100 chips and then boom boom boom and she wins I'm like what just happened? :eek:

and thanks!!! :)

iMaGiN.

iMaGiN.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bro...thanks a lot for everything, lessons were great! Can do it myself now haha. Would love some MTT lessons though when you have the time, just hit me up.

The Shrog

The Shrog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bob just spent the last 5 hours coaching me in a $5 MTT. There were 221 players and I came out on top in the end for $287.30

I've noticed a lot of the rail requests around CC for bob_tiger, and have watched a few of the final tables myself. I just met the guy...HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT. In the past, my tournament game was made up of 95% pre-flop play and the money going in. Of course, you cannot win tournaments this way, as I've learned. Stealing, taking notes on players, and developing your own table image are among the many things I've learned today. Also, I was all-in only once in the tournament, before HU play began...I was fortunate enough not to suck-out at all the entire tournament either.

This is to my complete disadvantage, but hey, I can't hog all the learning :)
Anyone who wants some help in MTT's or even STT's should send Bob a message and get some coaching. I can't even describe how much I learned this afternoon. We narrowed down my main issue--my fear of post-flop play. This took a complete turn-around for this tournament. I don't know what else to say...a couple days ago I won my first MTT with a $8 buy in, and only 76 people. With such a small field, it was difficult for me not to do well as good as I was running that day. This was a completely different experience, and my play so much better. I just can't say enough what a pleasure it was to get advice from a winning player like Bob. Everyone in CC should take advantage of the advice he's willing to give. Thanks again to the rail, and thanks, Bob.