Bluffer

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you are playing at a table of 9 players as you discover the bluffers, realize some ruse or just get carried away by luck?:D

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Of course, if I see a bluffer at the player table, I am trying to make the best use of it in my favor.
Good luck.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually a bluff comes always accompanied by a bet that we can consider default or a bet forcing the values up. I always analyze the frequency with which certain cbet is being made because this can indicate bluffs

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it depends a lot on the position, and the style of the others that are on the table, but I like to loose some 2 together to make the people angry.

509fio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like this game requires you to bluff fairly frequently. Depending on the table my stats could be 16/7 to 21/16 sometimes higher VPIP if the table is really loose. If you don't bluff you miss a lot of what it means to play/understand poker. Analyze your hands and then post...best you can do. If I think someone is bluff heavy I think of their line as best I can and go.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, if I play and see that the player is constantly bluffing, then this is excellent for me and I try to win from such players as many chips as possible!

I

ikarusalpha12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bluffer on the table

hey,

i look at first some rounds and how the players on the table react. If there some limper always, you can notice that those players play loose and if you see the flop you can count if a limper calls you, there is always a opportunite that he play a bluff as well. Thats what i can say.

ikarusalpha :cool:

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it easy to discover the born bluffer, that is, the one who is always bluffing, because he has no limits.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To understand that the enemy is not just bluffing. In rare cases, it can be seen. Therefore, it is better to think and not to answer.

sergiohardt

sergiohardt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wait the right time to have hands made, pushed all-in. simplement he leaves game rsrsrsrsrs

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bluffer counts on luck, I with the skill and situation so not always he will be lucky what I do and wait for the moment when the situation and my skill has the possibility to get him out of the game.

Hackerosito

Hackerosito

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you are playing at a table of 9 players as you discover the bluffers, realize some ruse or just get carried away by luck?:D

I would call it intuition, and it is also taken from this precaution, it is knowing when to hunt down the villain. lucky friend.
we all love to take revenge after a bad bet, always the opportunities come, I hope you have fun.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I happen so that I do not believe his stakes, but the river gives him a victory, and it's insulting.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the bluff for me is a very difficult thing and if you do not know what you are doing better don't do it, you must have a strong sense when and how to do it, otherwise you will waste your money

Last edited:
poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lose a few small bets, and when the opponent uses another bluff I answer all in. You have to show that you believe his tricks and answer his bluff when you have a good combination of cards.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is the method of winning poker ...
You need to be careful with this player ...
There can be a bluff ... as well as a cheating game like bluff ...
:ciao:

DeN4iK310882

DeN4iK310882

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly I rely on luck. And when they often bluff, I catch on bait.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly bluff too much, therefore I think EVERYONE is bluffing. gets me caught alot.

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After I've been at the table a sufficient number of hands to identify a bluffer, I look for opportunities to exploit. It is very important, though, to not get caught up in the thought of "they're a bluffer, they're just throwing chips in" because EVERYONE gets good cards at some point. You must continue to pay attention to their play, changes in behavior, changes in bet sizing/bet patterns, etc. Otherwise, that bluffer could easily have you reloading or watching from the rail.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i see someone who raises every second hand it is pretty clear that he is bluffing most of the time. Against such player i just wait to get decent hand and take his chips. Yes sometimes it happens to catch a moment when the bluffer in fact have good cards but this is rare. Much more difficult is to play against players who normally play with good hands and every now and then bluff. These are most difficult to properly read.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If he is bluffing all the time is about time to be caught and lose his money .Otherwise you have play wisely