Blew out my $50 account

L

light65536

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay, I agree! I'll start posting on the blog. If you want to keep getting updates go there. I'll just update here once in a while! Thanks.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't forget to put the cardschat banners on your blog. The folks in charge won't like it if you're advertising your blog without a link back in exchange.

L

light65536

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The continuation is over at Poker Blog. You can track my progress as I try to not blow out again and run $50 to $100 and then to $500 and a $1000. Yes, I like playing deep stack 6 player fast cash games and heads up. But, I used to play play money and only sit-n-gos. I was winning consistently at sit-n-gos and that's why I decided to put real money in my account. So I may return to that format eventually and give it a try again. I will add cards chat links soon. I don't make any money from the blog or have any ads on it. Thanks and stop by sometime and check my progress. I'll update here only at significant milestones.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool :).

I don't know if I'm just paranoid or what but I'm not so sure you should post entire hand histories in your blog. It's public ya know? And if a regular opponent stumbles onto it, they might just have your game figured out.

S

SnGTurbo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Light, check out my blog. I'm doing the same as you. I started at 48$ and I'm currently at $80. I update regularly. I'll add yours if you don't mind.

L

light65536

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just revising this thread to update a bit:

Whoa sorry to hear about your bad fortune SNG Turbo!! :( Sounds really unfortunate. Good luck with winning that freeroll. :) sounds like you were done

On my goal to $100 I'm at about $81 and stagnating. I received a $25 bonus from stars. I peaked at $97 within $3 of my goal but I'm not sure if my game play worsened or just variance but I quickly started losing when i got there.

Right now I'm fluctuating between $76 and $88 and thinking of taking a break because I'm getting frustrated.

I don't see any real progress at .01/.02 lately 2 tabling. I can see some progress at .02/.04 but the variance is much more dramatic and I'm not too confident playing there yet.