Black Friday- 5 years later

J

JKKeys45

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I have lots of evidence. I've been trying to get the word out any way I can think of. dakota-xx is getting really annoyed with me. Lol.

She asked me not to publish the list of the bot players, but I made a spreadsheet of 25 of them (out of well over 100) that play 24-hours a day on ACR. I have told ACR about it, yet they do nothing.

I will PM my evidence to you and anyone else that wants to take a look.

Thanks.

You mean they're not actually staying awake 24/7 :D

Talden

Talden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol i remember BF very well. I was just a 2 month rookie poker player. I came home from work and turned on the puter to a big DOJ sign saying that i cant play poker anymore. Land of the free my ass. But PS did send me my funds that i had on there. Had to post here because yesterday i d/loaded PS to play in the home games . Had to redo pass but other than that had no problems getting my old account back online. Laters.... Tal

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I'm VERY glad I wasn't in to poker before BF. Must've been a NM for some, having your favorite sites banned from US. I really don't see how it couldn't have all been avoided by simply regulating it hard enough.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All regulation equals to is money for the government to waste, plain and simple.

O

OgKb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please bring back the us player pool. I really dont see the big deal. They got PS Nj, why not just regulate on fed level. Dont make sense.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack