TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Been playing poker for 14 years, they are part of poker so, get use to them and wait for the moment to bite them! thats all!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I just watched a hand that when over one player was on and on how the other was a "bingo player". Most of us hear this every so often.

What do you think? Are there bingo players in poker?

For those who think so, what sets the criteria for this phenomenon?

I don't recommend card chasing as a practical way to advance your game, but everyone has chased cards at some point at the table.

So do we all have little bingo player in us, or is it just poker(folks)?

Now that breaks over, I'm going to see how bad these guys are tilting after that.. :D

If you know the math of the game and you're seeing a play that doesn't involve multilevel metagames, you'll know what a bingo player is.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are different players, and everyone's game depends on mental abilities, temperament and mood. But in general, bingo players have no real prospects of success. Bingo players are players who rely only on luck, and skills and experience are of secondary importance to them.

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bingo players are required to raise funds in poker. Without them, poker would not exist.

I understand how frustrating it is to be short-stacked. Sit around 20bb and patiently wait for a powerful hand that will let you to go all-in with KK or QQ. The bingo player calls you with the 23s, cause he thinks it's a strong hand, since it's a suited conector hand.
Because he connects with a straight or flush board, he kicks you out. It's excruciatingly painful when they strike it rich, but it's all part of the game. You will learn to accept it with time and experience. :joyman:

it's in even more extreme in freerolls and micro limits game.

Last edited:
maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i prefer playing poker, bingo players are very beatable just for wait for premium and call them

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sure everyone in poker hopes to get a good hand. I don't understand what bingo has to do with it. Poker is not a lottery, but the comparison is generally clear to me. You're talking about maniacs who play every hand. And how else to win? When there are a lot of chips, a certain period in the tournament should be discarded. It all depends on my mood and goal for the tournament. In some freerolls, I practice new tactics and don't really think about the result. I look at what turns out and what doesn't. That's why freerolls are created to search for your game. From the outside, my game or a similar player may seem crazy, but in fact it is a search for my game, not some kind of bingo...

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many such players in freerolls, but the more expensive the tournament, the fewer such players)