big blinds won per 100 hands

B

__BET__

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had an online losing record for over a year that looked like a 45 degree slope going down hill to the right :mad:. I recently started playing better :rolleyes:. In the last 4 days: my big blinds won per 100 hands averaged 30bb/100 for 3100 hands. $10 no limit 2 - 4 tables at a time. During that time I lost a few coolers that stacked me, but still managed to do it. I don't want to get overly excited but how good is this? I also just started using a HUD and it appears to have helped my decision making a lot.:)

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not to take anything away from your results because positive results are always very good.But 3100 hands is a very small sample the minimum ammount of hands you should amass before before trying to read to much into it is around 10k hands. But the more hands the better as 10k hands is still a small sample size.Just keep working at it and the results will come im sure.

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
30bb/100 is impossible over a big enough sample, i play over 3.1k hands a day easily so that sample really means nothing, biggest online winners have like 10-15bb/100 over millions of hands which is insane coz thats just printing money, so you really neeed much bigger sample to know ur winrate

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah 3100 hands is nothing that like a week of single tabling so don't get to excited of those results. Put in like 50,000 -60,000 hands then check your win rate that will give you more accurate view of what you will be able to do at the tables.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands