Big Blind's that defend with crap hands...

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh he actually says I pushed so he couldn't catch turn or river, completely different story/ same cards under "set on scary flop" thread. What really happened Brent?

B

baby kahuna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice post Plithy. I got to keep reminding people we all were "donks" once. Now we are lesser "donks". But we still make donk moves. Yesterday while playing Razz I had 863 and popped an Ace then a 2. I went after the lone villian who obviously had a 9 low. I kept raising and he kept calling. I started to wonder why? Well that 2 that I thought was a 2 happened to be another 3. I didnt really take a good look at it and got greedy. Plus I had the tv on and was not focused. A real "donk" move. Everyone around the table were posting ???. The guy with the 9 low even felt bad. I was hee hawing for the rest of the nite. It didnt help I was 15 away from the money.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get knocked out 70% of the time vs. stupid/bad beats.

Would you include this hand in the 70%? You were ahead when you put in 90 chips and behind when you put in 2910. Bad play, not bad beat

You may be tearing it up at Foxwoods, but if you are betting 3K chips to win 300 or so (1/10 odds) you clearly have no understanding or feel for the game.

BrentD22 said:
I'm going to down load all my tournaments on pokertracker and post them here so you can all see how friggin unlucky I am.

You could do, but when you accept that you are losing hands and tournaments (it's lose and losing, not loose and loosing by the way ;)) due to bad play and not bad luck you will hopefully improve your play dramatically, and you'll enjoy it more.

When's the next 50K i want to know!

BrentD22

BrentD22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys listen I have never defended my play. Matter of fact I agree it was a poor play. I had a read and I was wrong. I really thought he had 1 diamond and I didn't want him to draw to it. I thought that there was only 1 bet I could make to ensure he wouldn't chase. Of course he wasn't chasing. I was more annoyed that I got beat by a guy that said he didn't know if a set beat a flush plus he had the nut flush.

Matter of a fact I will say my play was horrible on this hand (unless I won the hand it would have been amazing, JK LOL).

I don't feel like looking back, but someone made a great comment about the guy doing his best to look stupid for advertisment to the rest of the players. This is a great point. Maybe I got slow rolled by a good player that took advantage of this situation and acted like an "DONK".

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got STTEAAMM heat

I got steeeammm heat

Radiators hissin, still I get no kissin...

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands